West Bengal Police Constable Admit Card 2019- Download WB Police SI Interview Call Letter which will hold on 22nd July 2019, Check WBPRB Constable Exam Date Pattern & Syllabus and Download WB Police Constable Call Letter from wbpolice.gov.in
WB Police Constable Admit Card 2019- The Police Recruitment Board is preparing to conduct preliminary Written Test for Recruitment to the post of Constable in West Bengal Police-2019. The Prelims Exam is scheduled to be held on Sunday, 4th August 2019. In another hand, the Department will organize the Sub Inspector personality Test on 22.07.2019. Therefore aspirants must download WB Police Hall Ticket using below official link.
West Bengal Police Constable Admit Card 2019 will be available on the official web portal from 18th July 2019. Aspirants can download WBPRB Constable Hall Ticket using Application Number and Date of birth. All efforts will be made to deliver SMS alert to the registered Mobile number of candidates. More details about WB Police Call letter is given below here.
West Bengal Police Constable Admit Card 2019- WB Police Hall Ticket
The West Bengal State Level Police Recruitment Board has released an employment notification for 8419 Constable Vacancies. Applicants will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without WB Police constable Admit Card 2019. They are suggested to download West Bengal Police Constable Call Letter as soon as possible. Getting it early will help you to avoid last time rush or any kind of websites problem. Also, keep one more thing in mind after you get an entry card in your hand.
Match the entire information printed on West Bengal Police Constable Admit Card 2019 with your original one. If you got any differences, inform concerned authorities so that necessary action could be taken on time the board will not send SMS/Gmail alerts about the Call Letter to the candidates. However, the board will not be responsible if Applicants does not receive the SMS alert.
West Bengal police constable exam Date Notification
Latest Updates- Exam date of Preliminary Written Test for recruitment to the post of Constable in West Bengal Police – 2019: Sunday, 4th August 2019 Click here for Details
Interview /Personality Test Date for SI/LSI of Police in West Bengal Police 2018- Interview Date: 22nd July 2019 (click here)
Final Written Exam for Constable in West Bengal Police – 2018 has been conducted on 30.06.2019. Now contenders check WB Police Constable Result- Click here for Result of COnstabe Bharti 2018
|Organization Name||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board|
|Post name||Constable (Male/Female) & Sub Inspector|
|Number of Posts||8419|
|Job Category||Latest Police Jobs|
|Job location||West Bengal|
|Constable PWT Exam Date||4th August 2019|
|WBRPB SI Personality Test||22nd July 2019|
|Download Admit Card for Constable Exam||18th July 2019|
West Bengal Police Constable Hall Ticket Details
It is very mandatory to bring the WB Police Constable Admit Card at the exam center. The Admit Card plays an important role in the examination and consists of details of Candidates and exam. After downloading The West Bengal Police Admit Card name wise, they should read detail and instructions for the examination.
Once you download West Bengal Constable Call Letter you should check you all details carefully which are given below. if you have any query regarding Admit Card or exam you can mail them on their official mail
– Name, Father Name of candidates
– Date of birth, Gender, Category & Caste
– Exam Date, Day and Exam Timing
– Paper Pattern and Section name of Syllabus
– Exam venue/ Centre Code
– Exam Instructions
– Photo and Signature of the Candidate
– Important guidelines for the examination
The candidate must bring the Original Photo Identity card at the time of the examination such as the
- PAN Card
- Driving License (with the photograph)
- Voter ID
- UID Card
How to download WB Police Constable Admit Card name wise
Follow these steps for download your West Bengal Police Constable Admit Card 2019 will instantly appear in front of you.
- The first step is to visit the official web portal of West Bengal Police Recruitment Board www.policewb.gov.in
- Then look for the link to download West Bengal Police Admit Card 2019 name wise. It will be at the top scrolling bar.
- Follow that link by clicking it.
- You will be asked to fill up the Credentials information like Enrollment Number, Password during for Login.
- Enter log in details correctly. Double check if these are correct or not.
- Finally, click on the button “Submit”.
- If details are fine, a new page will be displaying the West Bengal Constable Hall Ticket 2019 will be in front of you.
- Now take a print out of WB Police Constable Admit Card name wise.
The selection process of WB Police constable Bharti 2019
In this section, we have provided complete selection process for West Bengal Police Constable Bharti. There will various phases for selection such as Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, personality test, Medical Test and Document Verification.
- Preliminary Written Test (PWT)
- Physical measurement test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Exam (FWE)
- Personal Interview
- Verification of Documents
- Medical test
WB Police Constable Exam pattern
Preliminary Written Test (100 Marks)- Candidates provisionally considered eligible will have to appear in an MCQ based preliminary written test which is qualifying in nature. There would be 100 objective type questions having multiple choices (four choices) of answers carrying equal marks each. The duration of this test will be 1(one) hour. The question paper will be set in two languages (Bengali & Nepali). Questions of the Preliminary Written Test shall be from the following subjects:-
|General Awareness and General Knowledge||50 Marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik standard)||30 Marks|
The paper will be MCQ based.
- There will be 100 questions with four options. The applicant has to mark the correct answer.
- Duration of the examination will be 1 Hour and the paper will be of 100 marks.
- Each question will carry an equal mark.
- There will be the terms of negative marking; on every wrong answer, 1/4th mark will be deducted.
WBPRB Police Constable Admit Card 2019
Candidate’s, This is not the official website, and whatever information given in this article by our team on this site is only for your support, if the information is found to be false in any way, then our team will not be responsible in any way. This information has been received by our team.