UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2020- Uttar Pradesh Gram Panchayat Adhikari Vacancies Notification, उत्तर प्रदेश ग्राम विकास अधिकारी भर्ती, Check UP Village Development Officer Jobs eligibility Selection process and how to fill UPSSSC VDO Application form.
उत्तर प्रदेश अधीनस्थ सेवा चयन आयोग 1953 रिक्त पदों पर भर्ती का आयोजन करनवाने की तैयारी कर रहा है जिसमे से 362 ग्राम विकास अधिकारी (Gram Vikas Adhikari VDO) पदों को भरेगा । यह न्यूज़ बेरोजगार युवाओ के लिए बहुत ही महत्वपूर्ण है । आयोग इसी महीने UPSSSC VDO Vacancy Notification जारी करेगा । आप अपना आवेदन निचे दी गई लिंक से कर सकते है ।
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission will fill 1953 vacancies of Gram Panchayat Adhikari, Village Development Officer (VDO) and Samaj Kalyan Paryavekshak Posts. First candidates check eligibility criteria for UPSSSC Gram Vikas Adhikari Jobs. We have mentioned complete details about UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2020 such as selection process, vacancy details, application fee and exam pattern & Syllabus.
UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2020- UP Village Development Officer Jobs
- Name of Organization: – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC
- Name of Post: – Village Development Officer (VDO), Gram Panchyat Adhikari and Paryavekshak
- Total No. of Posts: – 1953
- Job Location: – Uttar Pradesh
- Application Mode- online
- Start Date to apply online- Updates Soon
- Last Date to apply for UPSSSC VDO Jobs- Update Soon
- Jobs Category- Government Jobs
- Location- Uttar Pradesh
- Official website- upsssc.gov.in
Salary Offered: – Candidate will get a pay of Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-
UPSSSC VDO Eligibility Criteria 2019-20
Educational Qualification: – Candidate must be passed in UP Board 12th class in science or agriculture with CCC certificate in the computer, or its equivalent from any recognized Board/ University. For more details regarding education qualification, the candidate may visit the official website www.upsssc.gov.in. Apply online UPSSSC Upcoming Vacancy
Age Limit: – Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 40 years as on 1st July 2019. Age relaxation should be applicable as per the government rules.
Selection Process: – Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in written examination and interview.
Application Fee: –
Candidates have to pay the application fee for Uttar Pradesh Gram Vikas Adhikari Recruitment. The fee can be paid through online mode via Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
- General/OBC- Rs 185/-
- SC/ST- Rs 95/-
- Physically Handicapped- Rs 25/-
UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Vacancy 2020 Details
The UPSSSC has released total 1,953 vacancies of Gram Panchayat Adhikari, Village Development Officer (VDO) and Samaj Kalyan Paryavekshak for Uttar Pradesh location. The post wise vacancy details are given below:
|Post Name||General||SC||ST||OBC||No. of Posts|
|Up Gram Panchayat Adhikari Vacancy||841||296||20||370||1527|
|UP Village Development Officer Vacancy||182||76||07||97||362|
|UP Samaj Kalyan Paryavekshak Vacancy||33||14||00||17||64|
How to Apply online for UPPSC Village Development Officer Recrutiment 2020 UP VDO Jobs
Eligible and interested candidates are required to fill the application form through the official website www.upsssc.gov.in on or before waiting for the last Date. After successful submission of this offline application, take a printout of it for future purposes.
Steps to fill UPSSSC VDO Jobs Application form 2020
- First of all, candidates visit the website @ upsssc.gov.in
- After that go to the Advertisement/Notification section
- Open the UPSSSC VDO Recruitment Notification link
- Read the notification carefully and click on apply online link
- Fill the personal and academic details in UPSSSC Gram Vikas Adhikari online form
- Upload all necessary documents/Certificate and pay the application fee
- After that, click on the Submit button to complete your Application Process
- Then, take the print out, It will be necessary for the future proceedings.
Selection Process for UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2020
The Selection process of this UPSSSC ग्राम विकास अधिकारी Job vacancy 2019 will be based on the Performance in
- Written Test /Computer-based Test &
- Physical Test.
- Personal Interview
UPSSSC VDO Exam Pattern 2019
The written exam for Gram Vikas Adhikari and Gram Panchayat Adhikari Will be organized for 300 marks. The paper will carry 100 objective type multiple choice questions Questions will be made from General Hindi, General Intelligence and General knowledge subjects.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Hindi (Hindi knowledge and writing competence)||50||100|| |
UPSSSC VOD Jobs
We have provided the latest details about 10th 12th Pass Govt Jobs in Uttar Pradesh state. We hope that all candidates will easily apply for UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment using above link