UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2020- Uttar Pradesh Vanrakshak Exam Date, Vidhan Bhawan Call letter download using below official link. The Subordinate Service Selection Board will organize the “Forest Guard and Wildlife (General Selection) Competitive Exam 2019” in January 2020. Lots of candidates are waiting for UPSSSC Vanrakshak Admit Card name wise.
The Commission is filling a total of 655 vacancies of Forest Guard post. The Authority is also conducting the assembly /Forest Guard Written test in January 2020. after that qualified candidates will be called for the Physical Efficiency Test will be organized in May/June 2020. They all can download UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit card 2020 name wise using necessary details. It is mandatory to bring the Uttar Pradesh SSSC Vanrakshak Admit Card From here contenders can check Pattern, syllabus, Answer key and complete selection process. They have to enter Registration number and Date of birth to download UP forest Guard Call letter.
Latest Updates- The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission is conducting the वन रक्षक एवं वन्य जीव रक्षक (सामान्य चयन) प्रतियोगितात्मक परीक्षा 2019 in January 2020. Aspirants may download The UPSSC Forest Guard Hall Ticket by providing necessaey details such as Name, Registration Number and Date of birth.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2020- Vanrakshak Exam Hall Ticket
The Uttar Pradesh Services Selection Commission is conducting “Forest Guard and Wild Life Guard Competitive Examination 2019”. Lots of candidates applied for Forest Guard Jobs for 655 vacancies. The board will first physical efficiency Test (PET) and shortlisted will be called for the written exam. So contenders can collect information using below here. UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Admit Card
UPSSSC Vanrakshak Admit Card 2020
|Board Name||Uttar Pradesh Services Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Forest Guard|
|Recruitment Name||Forest Guard and Wildlife (General Selection) Competitive Exam 2019|
|Job Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
|Exam Type||Online Computer Based Test|
|PTET Dates||Update Soon|
|Written Exam date||January 2020|
UP Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2020 Details
It is necessary to bring Admit Card at the exam center along with ID proof. The Admit Card contains useful details about exam and candidates. After getting UPSSSC Vanrakshak Exam Hall Ticket, Check Exam Date, Day, Timing, paper pattern, Test center Name Code and Address. The followings details are available on the admission certificate- UP Forest Guard Answer key
- Candidate’s Name and Father Name, Mother Name
- Date of birth, Gender, Category
- Exam Roll Number, Registration number and Enrolment Number
- Exam Date, Day and Timing
- Paper Pattern and section name of the syllabus
- Exam Centre, Code, and Address
- Exam instructions
How to download UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit card 2020- Wild Life Guard Call Letter
The UP Forest Guard Admit Card will available through online mode. Aspirants must download it by using necessary details such as Name, Registration number, and Date of birth. No, the Uttar Pradesh VanrakshakAdmit card will be sent by persona/post. Follow the below steps to get the UPSSSC Vanrakshak Admit Card name wise.
- Foremost candidates visit the official website i.e. upsssc.gov.in
- From home page, find the Forest Guard and Wild Life Guard Exam link
- Open the link and also find the admit Card link
- Enter the necessary details such as Application number, Date of birth and fill given Captcha
- Click on submit button and save the Admit Card
- Save and take a print out UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit card 2020 name wise for further use.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam Pattern 2020
The written exam will be conducted online mode via a multiple choice objective type. Candidates have to solve the Vanrakshak Exam paper in 120 minutes (2.00 Minutes). The paper will carry 180 objective type questions for 180 marks. The questions will be asked from Hindi insight & writing Ability, General knowledge, and General Intelligence Test.
|Part-I Hindi Insight & Writing Ability||80||80|
|Part-II General knowledge||50||50|
|Part III General Intelligence Test||50||50|
UPSSC Vanrakshak Admit Card 2020
First candidates have to download an admission certificate through online mode. They analyze the UP Forest Guard hall Ticket if there is a need to attach the photo on the admit card. Contenders should bring the printout of the admission certificate. They should carry any one of the original Valid ID proof to the hall center-
- Pan Card
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- College ID card
All aspirants must follow the instructions for UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam
- Aspirants would not be allowed in the exam hall with any kind of eatable things.
- They must report to the test center 30 minutes before starting the examination
- Contenders must carry one photo identify Card (ID proof) along with Admit Card and they must not take any bag with him to the exam cell
- Any type of paper, paper piece or notes are not allowed inside the exam centre.
- Candidates must not bring any electronic gadgets such as mobile, laptop, earphones.
We have provided the all latest and useful details about UPSSSC Forest Guard admit card 2020 using the above official link. We hope that candidates will easily get the Admission certificate. You can ask any doubt through the comment box to our expert team.