UPSC Recruitment 2019 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 200 vacancies of Assistant Commandants through Central Armed Police Forces Examination. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 08-04-2016. More details about UPSC Recruitment 2019 including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, important dates and how to apply are given below:
- Post Name: Assistant Commandants
- No. of Vacancies: 270 Posts
Category wise Vacancy Details:
- BSF (Border Security Force): 28 Posts
- CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force): 97 Posts
- ITBP (Indo – Tibetan Border Police): 87 Posts
- SSB (Sashastra Seema Bal): 58 Posts
Job Location: All India
Educational Qualification: Candidates who are going to applying for these vacancies must have Bachelor’s degree from of a recognized university/institution.
Nationality: No person who is not a citizen of India shall, except with the consent of the Central Government signified in writing be appointed or employed under these Rules. Provided that nothing contained in these rules shall debar the appointment, enrollment or employment of a subject of Nepal or Bhutan under these Rules.
Sex: Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for appointment to the post of Assistant Commandants.
Age Limit : Candidates age must be between 20 to 25 years (as on 01.08.2016).
Age Relaxation: Relaxation in age as per govt. rules.
- For OBC Category Candidates: 3 years
- For SC/ST Category Candidates: 5 years
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be based on the basis of written examination, physical and medical standards tests, physical efficiency test (PET) followed by interview/personality test.
- For General Category Candidates: 200 Rs.
- For SC/ST/PH/Women candidates: No Fee
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in from 12-03-2016 to 08-04-2016.
Important Dates to be remembered:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 12-03-2016
- Last Date of Online Application: 08-04-2016
- Date of Written Examination: 26-06-2016
Click here to apply Online