UP B.Ed JEE Result 2020- Check Exam Score and Cut off Marks of Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020. The huge number of aspirants was participated in UP B.Ed Join Entrance Exam 2020. The Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly was held this Entrance test on 9th August 2020. Now all competitors are waiting for UP B.Ed Entrance Result and JEE B.Ed Cut off Marks for General/OBC/SC/ST. Shortlisted candidates will able to fill counseling form for admission in 2 years Bachelor of Elementary Degree Courses.
The Exam was held with two papers i.e. Paper-I & Paper 2. We also uploaded here the section-wise Marks and UP B.Ed Seat Allocation Result. The Result will be available in PDF format with Roll number and Date of birth. Along with the result, Department will also announce UP B.Ed JEE Cut off Marks Category wise.
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly has extended the last date to correct their uploaded Documents to 15 May 2020. Candidates check the below image and correct their information if there is any mistake in an online form.
UP B.ED के लिए 9th August 2020 को हुयी लिखित परीक्षा का परिणाम Septembrr 2020 को होगा जारी | शुरू हुयी भारांक की गणना | विभिन्न श्रेणियों में 05 से 15 अंक का मिलेगा लाभ |
UP B.Ed JEE Result 2020- B.Ed Entrance Exam Marks
This year the Rohilkhand University is conducting the UP Bed Joint Entrance Exam for the admissions to 2 year Bachelor’s Degree courses. The online registration process is over and now the department is preparing to organize the B.Ed Entrance exam across the state at various exam centers. It is conducted across 18 cities in Uttar Pradesh in which candidates can select any 3 preferences. Uttar Pradesh B.ED. Joint Entrance Examination consists of 2 papers which consist of MCQ types. Paper-I is common for all the Applicants which are mainly based on GK & Language (Hindi or English) whereas Paper-II consists of General Aptitude Test & Subject Specialization (Arts, Commerce, Science & Agriculture).
U.P JEE B.ED Result 2020
|Name Of The Organization||Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly|
|Name Of The Examination||Uttar Pradesh B.Ed. Joint Entrance Examination (UP B.Ed. JEE – 2020)|
|UP B.Ed. JEE Exam Date||9th August 2020|
|Exam Type||State Level Entrance Test|
|Availability Of UP B.Ed Admit Card||First Week of August 2020|
|Result Declaration Date||September 2020|
UP B.Ed. JEE Cutoff Marks 2020- Qualifying Marks & Merit List
The Cutoff is the minimum passing marks obtained by the candidates. Authority decides the minimum qualifying marks category wise for General/OBC/SC/ST. Candidates have to secure these marks for final admission process. There are various factors which affect the UP B.Ed JEE Cutoff Marks. These are followings-
- Total number of available seats
- Number of candidates participated in the examination
- Paper Difficulty Level
- Previous year Cut off Marks
- Seat Reservation
|Category Name||Qualifying Marks||Selection Marks|
|SC/ST DIV/ WID Female||40%||45-50|
Steps to check UP B.Ed. JEE Result 2020
- Must visit the official website of Lucknow University.
- After that, click on the Exam Marks to download the UP B.Ed. Entrance Exam Result 2020.
- Then a new window will appear on your screen.
- Enter registration number, date of birth, and text which display on the screen.
- After entering all the details click on the submit button.
- Next, the Result of Uttar Pradesh B.Ed. Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) will display on the monitor.
- Download UP B.Ed Entrance Exam Result on the A4 size paper for future use.
UP B.Ed JEE Merit List 2020
After the declaration of UP B.Ed JEE Result 2020, final merit list will be released with the name of aspirants who have successfully qualified the exam. In Case of a tie here are two resolutions that the authority will follow:
- If two or more aspirants score the same marks then the aspirant from the same institute, affiliated or University as the conducting body will be given preference.
- If two candidates with the same marks belonging to the same university, then the candidate is selected on the basis of age. The age wise elder candidate is given preference.