TS SET Hall Ticket 2019– Telangana SET Admit Card 2019 Check TSSET Exam Date & Pattern at telanganaset.org: The Osmania University, Hyderabad will organize “Telangana State Eligibility Test 2019”. Lots of candidates are participating in this entrance test for eligibility for Assistant Professor & Lecturer. The University announces conducting of the State Eligibility Test on 5th 6th 8th July 2019 at various exam center across the state. Therefore all candidates who want to appear in this exam they download TS Hall Ticket 2019 using necessary details.
The Authority will release the TS SET Admit Card on 25th June 2019. Till that they stay tuned here and get update regularly. Aspirants may also check the TSSET Exam Pattern & Syllabus, Answer key, Cut off Marks and Result from here. They also carry one photo identity Card along with Telangana SET Hall Ticket.
TS SET Hall Ticket 2019- Telangana SET Exam Date Out
On behalf of Telangana State Government, the Osmania University announces holding of the State Eligibility Test (TS-SET) on 5th, 6th and 8th July 2019 for determining the eligibility of Telangana Students for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor & Lecturer in Telangana Universities and Colleges. The TS-SET examination will be conducted in General Studies and 29 subjects in CBT mode in 10 centers spread over across the State. TS SET 2019 will be conducted in CBT Mode.
|Department Name||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Exam Name||Telangana State Eligibility Test 2019|
|Post Name||Assistant professor and lecturer|
|Type of Test||State level Computer Based Test|
|TSSET Admit Card Date||26th June 2019|
|TS SET Exam Date||5th 6th 8th July 2019|
|Result date||Update Soon|
TS SET Admit Card 2019 Details
There is lots of useful information available on the Telangana SET Hall Ticket. The Aspirants who do not have clear photographs on the Hall Ticket will have to bring two passport size photographs for appearing in the test with an undertaking. After downloading TS SET Call letter, they should check relevant information. If they found any mistake in details then you must contact to exam cell as soon as possible.
- Name, Father name & mother Name
- Roll number and Enrolment Number
- Gender, Date of birth and Category
- Paper pattern and Section name
- Test Date and timing
- Space for photograph and signature
- Exam instructions
How to download Telangana SET Hall Ticket 2019
If you are going to appear in Telangana state eligibility Test then download TSSET Admit Card firstly. The Admit Card will be sent only through online mode. No Admit Card will be sent through offline mode. Registration number and Date of birth are required to download TS SET Call letter.
- Visit the official website i.e. telanganaset.org
- From home page, select the TSSET hall ticket option
- Open the desired link and enter necessary details such as Registration number and Date of birth
- Click on submit button and TS SET Hall Ticket will be displayed on a computer screen
- Click on the download button and save the Telangana SET Admit Card
- Take a print out of Call letter for further use
TSSET 2019 Exam Pattern
The Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions. Paper – I shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks. The Paper-I continues to be of 100 marks. Candidates have to solve the paper-I in 1 hour (60 minutes).
Paper – II shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate. Further, the duration of this paper has been made as two hours (120 Minutes). There is to be no negative marking.
|Session||Papers||Marks||No. of Question||Duration|
|I||Paper-I||100||50 Questions all are compulsory||60 Minutes|
|I||Paper-II||200||100 Questions all are compulsory||120 Minutes|
TS SET 2019 Exam Instructions
- The TS SET Admit Card must be presented for verification along with at least one original valid identification card for Example Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar UID, Government Employer ID, and Driving License.
- The candidates who do not have clear photographs on the hall ticket will have to bring two passport size photographs for appearing in the Test with an undertaking.
- Candidates will be subjected to frisking to ensure that you are not carrying any electronic or any other gadgets, mobile/cellular phone, tablets, pen drives, Bluetooth devices, watch, calculator, log tables, wallet, purse, notes, charts, loose sheets or recording instruments strapped on your body or in your pockets.
- Candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall before the end of the examination.