SSC CPO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – Staff Selection Commission has invited 1223 Vacancies for the post of Sub-Inspectors, Assistant Sub Inspectors. The Commission is conducting the Recruitment of SI in CAPFs, ASI in CISF and SI in Delhi Police Exam (Paper-II) on 27th September 2019. So for well exam preparation aspirants must download the SSC CPO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 from the below section. Candidates can download SSC CPO Syllabus 2019 Exam Pattern, Previous Year Paper and Study Material. First, they make the Study Time Table and collect latest study materials.
Before the examination, they should cover all important topics of SSC SI ASI Exam Syllabus. We advise aspirants that join online test series and mock test to improve performance to solve the paper. Using the SSC CPO Exam Pattern, Contenders can take an idea about what type of question shall be asked, total marks, exam time and how can they solve and distribute whole time per question.
Note- The Staff Selection Commission has been released the notification for Recruitment of SI in CAPFs, ASI in CISF and SI in Delhi Police Exam, 2019 (Paper-I). The paper-I will be held from 12th to 13th December 2019. So candidates who were waiting for SSC CPO 2019 notification they can apply online from here. Click here for SSC CPO SI ASI Application form
SSC CPO Syllabus 2019- SSC SI ASI Exam Pattern, Physical Test Scheme
Candidate those who are interested in SSC CAPF SI, ASI Recruitment 2019 can fill the online application form, starting date of the application form is 17th September 2019 and the ending date is 16th October 2019. After that, you prepare for the exam by going coaching institute and by study materials after seeing the syllabus which is mentioned below.
many candidates are going to attempt the CPO Paper-I for Recruitment of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF. They all want to know that how they can preapre for SSC CPO 2019, what will syllabus for SSC SI ASI Exam and best Study materials. We want to tell them that collect Study materials such as Best books, Coaching Notes, practice Test set, previous year papers/ Model Papers/Sample Papers. They must join online test series and mock test for better exam preparation.
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Central Police Organization (CPO)|
|Name of the Post||Sub-Inspectors, Assistant Sub Inspectors|
|Total Vacancies||1223 Vacancies|
|Exam Date for Paper 1||11th to 13th December 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||All Over India|
SSC CPO 2019 Important Dates
- Submission of online applications form: 17th September 2019 to 16th October 2019
- Last date for receipt of applications form: 16th October 2019
- Last date for making online fee payment: 18th October 2019
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 18th October 2019
- Last date for payment through Challan: 19th October 2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 11th December 2019 to 13th December 2019
- Date of Paper-II: To be notified Later
SSC CPO 2019 Selection Process
The examination will consist of Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME). All these stages of the examination are mandatory.
i) Written Exam (Paper-I)
ii) Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET)
iii) Written Exam (Paper-II)
iv) Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
– On the basis of their performance in Paper-I, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in PET/ PST Examination. The Commission shall have the discretion to fix different minimum qualifying marks in each part of Paper-I taking into consideration among others, category-wise vacancies and category-wise number of candidates
– PET/ PST are mandatory but qualifying in nature.
– Only those candidates who qualified in PET/ PST will be allowed to appear in Paper-II Examination.
Note- Candidates have to obtain minimum qualifying marks from Paper-I and paper-II category wise. They must secure minimum 30% Marks for Unreserved, 25% Marks for OBC/EWS and 20% Marks for All other categories.
SSC CPO pattern 2019- SS SI ASI Paper-I & Paper-II Scheme
SSC CPO Exam will be of Multiple Choice Type. The questions paper will be set in Hindi and English both languages in Parts A, B and C of Paper I. There will be a Deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each incorrect answer.
|Date of Exam||Paper part||Subject||No. of Qs/Marks||Time|
|11th to 13th December 2019||Part-I||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50/50||2 Hours (120 Minutes )|
|Part-II||General knowledge and General Awareness||50/50|
|SSC CPO Paper-II Pattern|
|Date of Exam||Subject||No.of Qs/Marks||Time|
|Will be intimated in due course||English language & Comprehension||200/200||2 Hours|
SSC CPO Exam Syllabus 2019
Candidates can refer to the below mentioned SSC CPO Exam Syllabus Topic Wise for the preparation of the SSC CPO Vacancy 2019.
- Odd One Out
- Statement & Conclusions
- Sequence (Acc. to Dictionary)
- Mathematical Operations
- Mirror Image
- Venn Diagram
- Paper Folding Image
- Missing Term
- Counting figure
- Complete pattern image
- Hidden Image
SSC CPO Syllabus for English Language
- Sentence Improvement
- Error Detection
- Phrase Replacement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Spelling Correction
- Cloze Test Passage
- Reading Comprehension (RC)
SSC CPO SI Syllabus for Quantitate Aptitude
- Number System
- Time & Work
- Pipe & Cistern
- Speed & Distance
- S.I. & C.I.
- Profit & Loss
- 2 DI
SSC CPO Exam General Awareness Syllabus
- Static Awareness
- Current Affairs
- Book & Author
SSC CPO 2019 Physical Standard- PST/PET pattern
Physical Standard test (for All posts)
|Category Name||Height (in cm)||Chest (in cm)|
|For Male Candidates only (UR)||170||80||85|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas||165||80||85|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||162.5||77||82|
|For Female candidates only (UR)||157||–||–|
|For female candidates belonging to Hill areas||157||–||–|
|For all female candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||154||–||–|
SSC CPO Physical Endurance Test
For Male Candidates only
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- 6 Km race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 meters in 3 chances
- High Jump: 1.2 meters in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chance
For Female Candidates only
- 100 metres race in 18 seconds
- 800 metres race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances.
- High Jump: 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances
How to Download the SSC CAPF SI, Exam Syllabus 2019
- First, visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Central Police Organization (CPO) which is ssc.nic.in.
- From the home page, you can view the Latest News section.
- Find the SSC CPO Syllabus 2019 link.
- The Syllabus will be open in the form of PDF. Check the syllabus carefully.
- Download the Hard copy of the Syllabus to start your preparation.