SSB Constable Recruitment 2019- SSB Constable GD Online Form available for 150 Vacancies
Sashastra Seema Bal, Ministry of Home Affairs has published a notification of 150 constable vacancy. This is a great career opportunity for all those candidates who are waiting for the latest Defence Jobs. First candidates check Sashastra Seema Bal Jobs Notification and fill the online form using necessary details.
All eligible candidates can apply online for this post and can fill the SSB Constable Online Application form on or before 11th August 2019. Applicants must scroll down in the article to get more details on SSB 150 Constable GD Vacancy 2019.
SSB Constable Recruitment 2019- 150 Constable GD Notification
Sashastra Seema Bal, Government of India is recruiting eligible candidates on various Constable (General Duty) posts. SSB Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for filling up 150 vacancies for posts of constable (General Duty) in Group-C under Sports Quota in Sashastra Seema Bal.
The Selection process will be made based on marks obtained by the aspirants from the written exam, physical measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test.
Sashastra Seema Bal Bharti 2019 Details
|Department Name||SASHASTRA SEEMA BAL, MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS|
|NAME OF POST||Constable (General Duty)|
|Number of Vacancies||150|
|Start Date||17th July 2019|
|Last Date to submit SSB Application form||11th August 2019|
|Qualification||Matric or equivalent from recognized institute/university|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Pay mode||Net Banking|
Challan of State Bank of India.
SSB Constable Vacancy 2019 Details
SSB Constable (General Duty) – 150 Posts
SSB Constable Game Available:
- Football – 05
- Basketball – 15
- Hockey – 07
- Shooting (Sports) – 09
- Archery – 05
- Athletics – 30
- Gymnastics – 07
- Wrestling – 21
- Boxing – 05
- Judo – 10
- Weight Lifting – 06
- Body Building – 02
- Cycling – 03
- Equestrian – 03
- Badminton – 04
- Taekwondo (Kyurugi) -08
Eligibility Criteria for SSB Constable Jobs 2019
- Minimum age: 18 YEARS
- Maximum age: 23 YEARS
- Age relaxation(go through the complete notification : <link>)
- Applicants must possess Matric or equivalent from recognized board/institute, 10thpass/ssc mandatory.
- Applicant representing the country in any international sports event such as the Olympics, since 011/01/2017 is applicable.
Salary scale: Rs. 21,700-69,100/-
|Total Vacancy: 150 Post|
|Post||Male||Female||Total No of Post|
|Gender||Height||Chest||Running [km in time]|
|Male||170 Cm.||80-85 Cm.||3.2 km. in 14 Min.|
|Female||157 Cm.||NA||1.6 km. in 8 Min. 30 Sec.|
SSB Constable Application Fee
Fee Payable and Mode of payment: Unreserved and OBC Category aspirants are required to pay Rs 100/- only being fees (non-refundable) through net-banking/ Credit Card/ Debit card/Challan. However, SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen & Female Candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
SSB Constable (GD) Application payment fees through
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Challan of State Bank of India
How to apply online for SSB Constable Bharti 2019
Candidates have to fill the application form through online mode for SSB Constable Recruitment 2019. No other means/mode will be accepted. There will three parts to apply for Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment such as Filling Details, Uploading of Photo & Signature and payment.
Part-I Filing Details: in this section, They have to fill personal and academic details such as DOB, Mother /Father Name, Gender, Religion, Category Mobile number, G-Mail, Education Qualification, Aadhaar Number etc.
Part-II (Uploading of Photo, Signature and Documents)- The candidate will have to upload his/ her passport size colored photograph in · JPG format which must be less than 50 kb and greater than 4 kb ‘of resolution 120-pixel widths by 150 pixels height.
Part-III (payment)- Candidate will have to pay the requisite fee as applicable for the posts through net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card of any bank/ challan of State Bank of India
Steps to fill SSB Constable Application form
- Candidates are advised to go Visit the instructions and detailed advertisement available in Employment Newspaper/ on SSB Recruitment website www.ssbrectt.gov.in.
- Visit the official website.
- Go to registration, new Registration <Click here>.
- Fill all your details correctly.
- Click on next button.
- Before submit, please preview
- Use generated registration id and password for login
- Fill all your details correctly in SSB Constable GD online form
- Upload photograph and signature carefully (in jpg format).
- Upload documents required carefully (in Pdf format).
- Go for a payment option.
- Candidates must preview complete SSB Constable Recruitment 2019 application form accurately.
- Click on final submit. Please take a print out of your application form from the system for further use.
SSB Constable GD Recruitment Selection criteria
The selection of candidates for the SSB CONSTABLE (GD) posts will be done on the basis of
- Measurement of Height
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Measurement of Chest and Weight
- Written Examination
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
- Review Medical Examination (RME)
SSB Constable (GD) Remote areas:
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Ladakh Division of J &K.
- Lahaul Spiti District
- Pangi in Himachal Pradesh.
Candidates are requested to bring all necessary documents at the time of exam (at exam center).
For further details about SSB Constable Recruitment 2019 and more understanding go to SSB, Ministry of Home Affairs, official website <click here>