South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019- Jobless can grab good career opportunity to apply online recruitment of officers/Executives vacancies. The Department will fill 29 vacancies of Forex/ Treasury, Information Technology and Credit post. Lots of candidates are looking for the latest Banking Jobs. Therefore they are able to apply online for South Indian Bank Jobs for probationary managers / senior manager (IT). Eligible interested candidates will able to fill South Indian Bank online application form from 8th May 2018.
South Indian bank recently released a notification to recruit the eligible candidates on the vacant posts of the clerk. It is a good opportunity for all the candidates who are waiting for bank recruitment eagerly. Now, these candidates can apply for the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 on or before 18th May 2019. The application process is completely online for the South Indian Bank Job Vacancies for Freshers. Candidates who are willing to apply for the job vacancy can directly apply from the official website of SIB. The detailed notification is also available on the official website of South Indian Bank. All recruitment details are available in the notification like age limit, selection procedure, syllabus qualification etc.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019- SIB Executive Jobs
The South Indian Bank limited a Premier Commercial Bank in India invites application from eligible candidates for Officer and Executive posts. There will conduct the recruitment of officer/Executive for Forex/ Treasury & Credit and Probationary Manager/ senior manager (IT). The Bank is going to fill 29 vacancies.
There are various selection rounds which have to qualify by the candidates for final selection. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, applicants are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name. Applicants are advised to use Internet Explorer 7 & higher or Mozilla Firefox browsers for the registration of applications.
South Indian Bank Officer Jobs 2019 Details
- Department- South Indian Bank
- Post Name- Recruitment of officers/ Executives – Forex/ Treasury, IT Credit
- Number of vacancies- 29
- Application Mode- Online
- Job Category- Latest Banking Jobs
- Location- Pan India
- Start date to apply online- 8th May 2019
- Application form Last date- 18th May 2019
- Official Website- www.southindianbank.com
South Indian Bank Vacancy 2019 Details
Officers/ Executives for Forex/Treasury- 05
- Scale VI- 1
- Scale V- 1
- Scale IV/ III- 03
Officers/ Executives for Credit- 10
Probationary Manager/ Senior Manager (IT)- 14
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank Jobs 2019
Education Qualification- Candidates should be Graduate and Post Graduate in respective disciplines
Forex/Treasury- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University
Information Technology– Minimum 60% in B.Tech/B.E (CS/ IT/ EC/ EEE/ AEI) OR Minimum 60% in MCA/ M.Sc (IT/ CS)
Credit- Aspirants must have a degree of B.Sc/ M.Sc in Agriculture with aggregate 60% / Equivalent PG courses in Agribusiness.
Note- Candidates also have the minimum required work experiences in relevant post field.
- IT- Not exceeding 40 years. (Relaxation of upper age limit by 5 years for SC/ST applicants).
- Credit- SCALE IV – Not exceeding 40 Years SCALE V – Not exceeding 45 Years
- Forex/Treasury- Age of candidates should not be exceeding 50 years for Scale-VI, 45 years for Scale-V, 40 years for Scale-IV and 35 years for Scale-III.
The Application will be paid differently for each post. For officer/ Executive post, candidates have to pay the fee Rs 800/- excluding GST and other applicable charges. For Information Technology post, candidates can pay the fee as
- General Category- Rs 800/-
- SC/ST Category – 200/-
- Online Exam
Note- for more information about the recruitment don’t forget to check the official notification.
How to Apply For the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019
Candidates who are not able to apply online for the job are advised to follow these below-given steps. These steps will be helpful for all the applicants to apply online.
- Visit the official website of bank: com
- Click on Career link and download the official notification.
- Read the official advertisement carefully.
- Now click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details.
- Upload latest photograph and signature’s scanned copy.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- After that click on submit to submit the application form.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
- Online Application Process Starting Date- 8th May 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online- 18th May 2019
- The tentative date for Online Exam- June 2019
We shared all the information of South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 here on this page. If you have any query regarding this article, you can write to us in the comment box. For the latest updates on jobs and results, keep visiting our website regularly.