Sikkim Police Constable Recruitment board 2019: The Sikkim Police Recruitment Board has been announced notification for 65 Vacancies of Constable post. Lots of candidates are seeking the latest Police jobs. Job seekers can make a career in the defense sector. We advised to aspirants that they must check detailed notification for eligibility criteria and then fill the Sikkim Police Jobs Application form with correct information. The official date of notification and application is not released yet.
First candidates have to register first using e-mail ID and Mobile number. After that, they fill Sikkim Police Constable Vacancy online form from official website sikkimpolice.nic.in. They have to undergo a written test, physical test (PMT/PET) and Medical Test.
Here we do have some information about the Sikkim Police Constable Recruitment 2019. Now the Candidates can start the preparation for the Sikkim Police Constable exam according to the Syllabus. This is important because the competition is very high. All the details regarding the Sikkim exam are given below.
Sikkim Police Constable Recruitment 2019 Notification
The Police Recruitment Board has released Sikkim Police Bharti notification for jobless aspirants. According to Notification, the board will fill 65 vacancies of Constable, Driver, Mechanic & other posts. There are various recruitment phases such as a written exam, physical measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Medical Test.
Upcoming and current running Sikkim Police Constable Vacancy is available here. Aspirants check complete details such as Eligibility criteria, Selection Process Salary per month, Experience, Trade wise vacancies, Exam details, Exam Pattern/ Syllabus Application download link.
Sikkim Police Constable Bharti Details
|Department Name||Sikkim Police Recruitment Board (SPRB)|
|Official web portal||www.sikkimpolice.nic.in|
|Notification release Date||Available soon|
|Registration Start Date||Available soon|
|Registration Last Date||Available soon|
|Exam Date||Available soon|
|Job Type||Sikkim Government Jobs|
|total No. of Vacancies||Available soon|
|Exam fees||Available soon|
|Notification & Apply Link||Click here|
|Sikkim Police Admit card release date||Download here|
|Sikkim Police Constable Answer key||Download here|
|Sikkim Police Exam Result Date||Download here|
The Sikkim Police Recruitment Board has freshly updated a large career notification which brings a huge number of Police-constable Posts. The Sikkim Police Recruitment Board has released many constable posts in different departments which have given below. Interested Candidates can apply for the Sikkim Police Constable Posts can register through online mode. The application registration process will be available on the official website from 2019 to 2020. Sikkim Police Constable Recruitment Board has recently announced the recruitment of various posts for constable in Police Department. Sikkim Police Department 2019 application form will be started shortly.
Eligibility for Sikkim Police Constable Jobs
- The Applicant must hold, as on 1st July 2018, a Degree awarded by any University in India, organized or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provisional Act of State or of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent qualification. In the case of an Applicant’s belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes (ST), as on 1st July 2018, he/she must have passed Intermediate or any other examination recognized by the Sikkim State level Government as being equivalent to Intermediate and should have studied 3 years Degree course.
- The pay Scale: 26,600-77030/- Per Month
- They should have completed the age of 18 years to apply.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to applicants belonging to reserved category.
- The minimum age for applying: Sikkim 18 years
- Maximum age for applying: 22 years
- Physical Exam Criteria:
For Male Candidates:
- Weight– Min 52 kg (weight can differ according to height).
- Height– 170 cm (For SC/ST category applicants, it is 167 cm).
- Chest– 81 cm (5 cm expansion will be given to SC/ST category applicants).
For Female Candidates:
- Weight– Min 47.5 kg weight (weight can differ according to height).
- Height– 159 cm (For SC/ST category applicants, it is 152 cm only)
Sikkim Police Recruitment Selection process
The board is finding the eligibility for various constable vacancies. Candidates have to participate in various selection rounds. First they have to qualify the written exam and then shortlisted will be called for Physical Standard test & Physical Efficiency Test (PST/PET).
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Medical Fitness Exam
- Merit List of Selected candidates
How to apply Sikkim Police Constable Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official web portal of Sikkim Police Recruitment board.
- Click on the option ‘Apply Online’ after finding the Application form link on the page.
- Read all the information carefully after that click on ‘I Agree’ button.
- Enter all your details which are required.
- Also, upload your documents (signature, photo).
- Click on the submit button.
- Submit the application fee.
- Finally, take the Hard copy of the form for future use.
Visit the official website- www.sikkimpolice.nic.in
Disclaimer: – www.latestinindia.in is neither the official website of any government department or board nor affiliated with any officials. We just give information based on common media sources or other media sources.