RRB Stenographer Answer Key 2019 – Download RRB Ministerial and Isolated Exam Solution, RRB MI Steno Solved Question Papers with Solution
RRB Ministerial & Isolated Answer Key 2019- Guys we are sharing the complete process or how to calculate the score after giving the RRB Stenographer Exam 2019. Since the department will conduct the exam in the month of October 2019. After that RRB Stenographer exam, you get to download the RRB Ministerial and Isolated Exam Solution Set Wise.
The department will release the RRB Stenographer Answer Key 2019 for every set such as Set-A, Set-B, Set-C & Set-D. Through this, Students can check their Railway Stenographer Answer sheet marks and can estimate their marks to be scored in the given examination. This will help them in getting an idea of about selection in their RRB Ministerial and Isolated Exam for the other rounds of the exam.
RRB Stenographer Answer Key 2019- RRB CEN 03/2019 1st Stage CBT Exam Solution
The Department of Railway Recruitment Board will fill the 1665 Vacancies for various posts like Stenographer, Chief Law Assistant, Staff & Welfare Inspector, Junior Hindi Translator Posts, etc.
The Computer-based written exam was held for 100 Marks. Candidates have to obtain minimum passing marks to eligible for next selection round. The question paper had made from Professional Ability, General Awareness, General Intelligence and reasoning, Mathematics and General Science sections. Our team and various coaching institutes preapred provisional Railway Stenographer Exam Solution set wise. Therefore contenders may check subject wise RRB Ministerial (Steno) Exam Solution, Question papers. Download RRB Stenographer Admit Card
The candidate you will get the rough idea about their marks to be scored in the given examination. This time when RRB Stenographer Question paper with the solution will release, the department won’t take enough time to declare the RRB Stenographer Result 2019 simultaneously.
Details for RRB Stenographer Exam 2019
- Name of the Organization – Railway Recruitment Board
- Category – RRB Stenographer Answer Key2019
- Total No. of Posts –1665 Posts
- Name of the Posts – Stenographer, Chief Law Assistant, Staff & Welfare Inspector, Junior Hindi Translator Posts, etc.
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 08th March 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online – Released Soon
- Examination Date – October 2019 (Tentative)
- Mode of Exam – Online Mode
- Selection Process – Computer Based Test Single Stage (CBT), Stenography Skill Test (SST)/ Translation Test (TT)/ Performance Test (PT)/ Teaching Skill Test (TST), Document Verification and Medical Examination
- Release of RRB Stenographer Answer Key – Will be updated soon
- Official Website – indianrailways.gov.in
रेलवे स्टेनोग्राफर परीक्षा 2019
रेलवे भर्ती बोर्ड ने आशुलिपिक, मुख्य कानून सहायक और कनिष्ठ अनुवादक (हिंदी) पद की भर्ती के लिए लिखित परीक्षा आयोजित की थी। लिखित परीक्षा के लिए प्रश्नों का मानक आमतौर पर पदों के लिए निर्धारित शैक्षणिक मानकों और / या न्यूनतम योग्यता के अनुरूप होता है। परीक्षा लिखित वस्तुनिष्ठ प्रकार की थी। प्रश्न पत्र में लगभग 100 से 120 प्रश्न होते हैं। परीक्षा का समय अवधि 01:30 घंटे (90 मिनट) थी। परीक्षा के बारे में अधिक जानकारी नीचे दी गई है।
Importance of RRB Stenographer Answer key 2019
Using the Answer key candidates may calculate probable exam score. The Exam authority decided minimum qualifying marks to qualify the exam. So they can take an idea about thier minimum passing marks. By the help of Railway Ministerial Steno Answer key, candidates may also check section-wise marks, Question paper solution set wise.
Written Exam will be of Multiple Choice Types.
– For Single Stage CBT the question paper will be of 90 minutes and of 100 Questions and 2 hours (120 minutes) for the PwBD.
– In Computer Based test there will be negative marking for every incorrect answer.
– 1/3rd marks will be deducted for each question.
RRB Stenographer CBT Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of questions||Marks allotted|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||15||15|
RRB Junior Stenographer (Hindi/ English)
|Part||Subjects||Number. Of Question||Questions||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|I||General Awareness||50||1 To 50||100||90 Minutes|
|II||Hindi or English Language||50||51 To 100||100|
How to Download RRB Stenographer Question Paper & Answer Key
Kindly, check the mentioned below points to download the RRB Ministerial and Isolated Question Paper & Answer Key by following the steps.
- First, Visit the official website of Railway Recruitment Board i.e. indianrailways.gov.in
- Now, Login page will open in front of your window screen.
- Now, Candidates can check their Individual Answer Keys Set wise by entering their details like Roll No. / Registration no. and Date of Birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- After that, you will redirect it to the Link from where you can download the Railway Ministerial and Isolated Answer Key 2019.
- From there, you can check the Answer Key Set wise easily.
RRB Zones wise Railway Stenographer Answer key
|Name of RRB Region Wise||RRB Answer Key|
|RRB Ahmadabad||Available Soon|
|RRB Ajmer||Available Soon|
|RRB Allahabad||Available Soon|
|RRB Bangalore||Available Soon|
|RRB Bhopal||Available Soon|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||Available Soon|
|RRB Bilaspur||Available Soon|
|RRB Chandigarh||Available Soon|
|RRB Chennai||Available Soon|
|RRB Gorakhpur||Available Soon|
|RRB Guwahati||Available Soon|
|RRB Jammu Srinagar||Available Soon|
|RRB Kolkata||Available Soon|
|RRB Malda||Available Soon|
|RRB Mumbai||Available Soon|
|RRB Muzaffarpur||Available Soon|
|RRB Patna||Available Soon|
|RRB Ranchi||Available Soon|
|RRB Secunderabad||Available Soon|
|RRB Siliguri||Available Soon|
|RRB Thiruvananthapuram||Available Soon|
|Answer Key||Available Soon|
|Result||Download RRB Stenographer Result|
|Recruitment||RRB Stenographer Recruitment|
RRB Ministerial & Isolated Exam Marking Scheme
Candidates can check their exam score according to the marking scheme to get the estimated idea of the examination marks. To know in brief related to the marking scheme, check the mentioned below-points listed below:-
- Candidates will get 01 mark, for every correct answer.
- 1/3rd marks will be deducted for each and every question.
- No marks will be deducted for Unattempted questions.