RPVT Application Form 2019- Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test will be conducted by The University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences. The RPVT B.V.Sc & A.H Entrance Exam is scheduled to be held on 9th June 2019. Candidates who are waiting for RPVT B.V.Sc & A.H Entrance Exam notification now they can fill the RPVT online application form from 15th March to 15th April 2019.
Now the candidates can check their Eligible and qualification for this exam. After that, Eligible and qualified candidates can take admission to 5-year B.V.Sc & A.H degree courses. A huge number of aspirants are waiting for RPVT B.V.Sc & A.H Entrance Exam. This is great news the RPVT application form 2019 has been released now will. Eligible candidates must have to apply online for RVPT B.V.Sc. & A.H. Admission form on or before 15th April 2019.
RPVT B.V.Sc. & A.H. Application Form 2019 Details:
The online Application is invited for eligible candidates for participating in Rajasthan Pre-Veterinary Test-2019. The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences is going to give admission to B.V.Sc & A.H Degree Course. The RPVT Entrance Exam will be organized on 9th June 2019. Therefore appliers check complete eligibility, Exam Date and selection Process.
|University Name||Rajasthan University of Veterinary & Animal Science|
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Pre-Veterinary Test (RPVT–2019)|
|RPVT Exam date 2019||9th June 2019|
|RPVT Exam Locations||Bikaner & Jaipur|
|Date of initiation of filling RPVT 2019 Application Form (without late fees)||15th March to 15 April 2019|
|Date of initiation of filling Online Application form (with late fees)||15 April to 16th April 2019|
|Mode of Exam||Pen & Paper|
|Category||RPVT online Application form|
|Course Name||B.V.Sc & A.H degree courses|
|Type of Test||State Level Entrance Test|
RPVT Application Form 2019- RAJUVAS Entrance Exam Date
The candidates need to fill the RPVT 2019 Application form with all the required details. This application form will be available at the university website or given below link from 15-03-2019.
The Candidates need to use guidelines for the RPVT Entrance Exam form and subsequent admission process. Before applying an online application of RPVT, the candidates are further instructed to check themselves with their eligibility to appear in RPVT-2019 as well as an admission in B.V.Sc & AH degree course, as clearly mentioned in the RPVT Notification
The candidates will have to submit an online application on the University website www.rajuvas.org. The applicants are recommended to read carefully the Information Booklet RPVT-2019. The Candidates must have to read the full instructions about the RPVT 2019 Application form before applying for this Job.
RPVT 2019 Exam Scheme
|Date of Examination||09.06.2019 (Sunday)|
|The opening of Examination Centre||8.30 AM|
|Reporting Time at Centre||8.30 AM to 9.30 AM|
|Last Entry in the Examination Centre||9.30 AM (No Entry after 9.30 AM)|
|Timing and Duration of Examination||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM (3 hours)|
|The announcement of Important Instructions and Checking of Admit Cards by the Invigilator||09.30 AM to 09.45 AM|
|Distribution of Question Paper Booklet & OMR answer sheet by the Invigilator||09.45 AM|
|Writing of particulars on the Question Paper Booklet & OMR answer sheet by the candidate||09.50 AM|
|Test Commences||10.00 AM|
|Test Concludes||01.00 PM (Cannot leave the Examination Hall/Room before 1.00 PM)|
RPVT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have to check the Eligibility criteria before applying the RPVT application form 2019. If the candidates did not fulfill the Eligibility criteria they cannot fill the application form.
- Minimum: 17 years.
- Maximum: 25 years.
- It will be determined as on December 31, 2019.
- For reserved category age relaxation is 5 years.
The Candidates must qualify the 10+2 level with Science or Biology (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology) group from any recognized Indian Board.
Minimum percentage required for General candidates is 50% marks in aggregate.
For reserved category % relaxation is 5% marks.
Indian Nationals but Rajasthan’s domicile is eligible to apply for RPVT 2019.
- Without late fee: Rs. 2,600/-
- With late fee: Rs. 5,200/-
(For all categories candidates)
Fee Payment: After all the process candidates need to make payment of the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences RPVT 2019 Application Form. The application fee can be made online and by Debit Card, Credit Card, E-Challan.
How to Apply RPVT online Application Form 2019
- Candidates may go to the official website of the Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test i.e. www.rajuvas.org.
- Candidates need to check the link for Application form detail for RPVT 2019.
- After that candidate need to click on the valid link of the Apply on-line Rajasthan Pre-Veterinary Test (RPVT–2019) from the official website of RPVT 2019.
- Open the link and Read the instructions of RPVT Application form 2019.
- Fill up all required Details.
- Need to fill all proper details for RPVT 2019 Application Form such as Name, Address, DOB, Scanned photo, Scanned signature, etc.
- Candidate must have to fill all the details according to their documents in RPVT Application Form 2019.
- Save all the details of RPVT Application such as registration number application number and password for further use.
RPVT Exam pattern
- Exam Time Duration- 3 Hours
- Total Questions: 180
- Total marks- 720 negative marking: 1 Marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
- Paper Language- Question paper will be in English as well as the Hindi language.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks allotted|
|Physics||45||04 marks each|
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||90|