RPSC Junior Legal Officer JLO Online Form 2019, RPSC Junior Legal Officer Recruitment Online Form, RPSC Junior Legal Officer JLO Application Form, Candidates can check official notification from https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/advertisements
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) announced an employment notification to fill 156 Posts of Junior Legal Officer in TSP and Non-TSP Area. The Starting Date to fill online application will be from 26th September 2019 and Last Date to submit online RPSC Junior Legal Officer JLO Online Form 2019 will be on 25th October 2019. Those Candidates who are interested in the RPSC Junior Legal Officer Recruitment, they can check eligibility Criteria, Application form fee, Education Qualification and other dates.
RPSC Junior Legal Officer JLO Online Form Application Fee:-
- General, Other State: Rs. 350/-
- OBC, BC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Minimum Age:- 21 yrs
Max Age:- 40 Yrs
Age Relaxation will be provided as per rules.
Payment Mode RPSC Junior Legal Officer Online Form:-
Candidates can submit application Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode.
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in Law from any Recognized University.
- Hindi Working Knowledge and Rajasthani Culture Knowledge.
- Online Application Start: 26 September 2019
- Registration Last Date: 25 October 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date: 25 October 2019
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
PSC JLO Recruitment 2019 Online Form Overview
|PSC JLO Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online 156 Junior Legal Officer Vacancies|
|Examination Name||RPSC JLO 2019(RPSC Jobs 2019)|
|Organized by||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||‘Junior Legal Officer(JLO)‘|
|Total Number Posts||156|
TSP Area- 11
|Selection process||Written Examination|
|Start Date to Submit Online Form||26 September 2019|
|Last Date||25th October 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application form fee||25th October 2019|
RPSC JLO Recruitment 2019 – Exam Pattern
· Constitution of India with special emphasis on Fundamental Rights,
· Directive Principles and enforcement of rights through writs, Functioning of High Court
· Supreme Court and attorney general.
|50 Marks||3 Hours|
|Paper-II Civil Procedure Code and Criminal, Procedure Code.|
Provisions required to be referred generally in Government Office will be given importance.
|Paper-III Evidence Act, Limitation Act, Interpretation of Statutes, drafting and conveyancing||50 Marks|
|Paper-IV Part-A Hindi, Part-B English||Hindi – 25 Marks|
English – 25 Marks
- Each Paper’s time will be of 3 hours
- Candidates will have to obtain minimum 40% Marks to clear the examination.
- The standard of the language paper will be that of senior secondary level.
How to Fill online RPSC Junior Legal Officer Form 2019:-
- Interested candidates who are eligible to fill RPSC JLO Officer Online Form, they can fill online form from 26th September 2019.
- On the home page, you have to click on https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/advertisements then you have to enter login details.
- RPSC JLO Application Form will be open on the screen.
- You have to read all the details carefully and submit all required details.
- Now press on the submit button.
- Your register id and password will be on screen, save it.
- At last, you have to take a printout of the application form.
|Apply online||From 26th September 2019|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|RPSC JLO Syllabus 2019||Click Here|