Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers REET Examination 2016
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers REET is going to be held by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan BSER to recruit skilled and eligible candidates for the post of 3rd grade teacher in Rajasthan. All the candidates who are looking for job in this organization may grab this opportunity by applying for the 20000 post of 3rd grade teacher through the boards main portal www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in from 18th November, 2015 to 16th December, 2015.
Candidates who appeared in Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test RTET and qualified it, they also have to qualify REET to get selected in this organization. Candidates have to get at least 60% marks to qualify in the REET examination. In REET examination, candidates will be able to choose a district where they want to have their joining. More information regarding age limit, posts details, educational qualification, selection process etc is mentioned below:-
Name of the Organization: – Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan BSER
Name of the Examination: – Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers REET
Name of Post: – 3rd Grade Teachers
Number of Vacancies: – About 20000
Details of Examination:-
- Level-I Exam: – This exam is for primary school teacher i.e. class 1 to 5.
- Level-II exam: – This exam is for upper primary school teacher i.e. class 6th to 8th.
- Level-I exam:- Candidates should possess the education qualifications of senior secondary with good aggregate and a graduation degree from any recognized university or Diploma, or its equivalent from any recognized Board or university.
- Level-II Exam: – Candidates should possess graduation degree and appear in diploma/ B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed or its equivalent from any recognized Board or University.
Application Fees: – Candidates need to pay the following application fees via E-Mitra KOISK Center. You have to pay Rs. 10/- extra to get your application fee token from E-Mitra center.
- For Level-I or Level-II Exam ( for any one of two / only one):- Rs. 400/-
- For Level-I and Level-II Exam ( For both exam):- Rs. 600/-
Selection Process: – candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination conducted by the organization. Candidates have to get at least 60% marks to qualify in the REET examination.
How to Apply:- Eligible and interested candidates can apply for REET exam 2016 by online mode by visiting its official website www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in on or before 16th December, 2015. After getting your application fee submission receipt number (E-Mitra Fee Token Number) from e-Mitra, fill and submit the online application form. Now, download this form and take a print out for future use.
Dates to be remembered:
- Starting date for the applying online: 18.11.2015
- Deadline for applying online: 16.12.2015
- Starting date for submission of fee: 18.11.2015
- Last date for fee submission: 17.12.2015
- Examination date: 7.02.2016