Punjab Police Recruitment 2019 – Punjab police has been released a notification for recruits Male Female candidates this year on its official website www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in. Punjab Police has been invites application from the male and female candidates for filling 7416 posts of constable in the District Police Cadre and Armed Police Cadre. It is the great opportunity for those Male and Female Candidates who are looking for the latest Police Vacancy 2019 in Punjab District. More Details about this Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2019 like Total no. of Posts, Post Name, Age Limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Punjab Police Male Female Constable Recruitment 2019 Details: –
Total No. of Posts: –
Name of the Organization: – Punjab Police
Official Website: – www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in
Application Process: – Online
Job Location: – Punjab
Job Category: – State Government
Total Posts: – 7416 Posts
Names of Posts –
For Male: –
- District Police Cadre: –3751 Posts
- Armed Police Cadre: – 2501 Posts
For Female: –
- District Police Cadre: –1164 Posts
- Armed Police Cadre: – 0 Posts
- Pay Scale: – Rs. 10300-34800/-
- Grade Pay: – Rs. 3200/-
Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2019: –
Educational Qualification: –
- Candidates should have completed 12th under the 10+2 patterns or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Candidates must have Matriculation Examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or equivalent to Punjabi language.
Age Limit: –Candidates age should be 18 to 28 years as on 01.01.2016.
Age Relaxation: –Relaxation is permissible for SC/ST, OBC, according to government norms.
- For ST/SC Candidates: – 5 Years.
- For OBC Candidates: – 3 Years.
Physical Standards-Height: –
- Male Candidates: –5’7’’ Min.
- Female Candidates: –5’3’’ Min.
Selection Process of Punjab Police Recruitment 2019: –
The selection of the candidates would be based upon the basis of Physical Test (PMT), Physical Screening Test (PST), Medical Examination and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: –
The following Application fees shall be charged:
- For General Candidates: – Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST/BC Candidates: – Rs. 100/-
- For Ex-Servicemen Candidates: – NILL
How to Apply for Punjab Police Constable Exam: –
Interested and Eligible candidates for Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2019 may apply Common Application Form (CAF) Online through official website www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in from 31 May 2016 to 21 June 2016. Candidates would have an option of depositing the Fees. One is through Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card and another is Offline through challan which will be available online once the unique registration ID is generated.
For any type of query/assistant mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on (0172) 6672302/6672303.
Important Dates of Police Exam: –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: –31 May 2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: – 21 June 2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: – 23 June 2016