Punjab ITI Application form 2019- Apply online ITI Punjab Admission, Check Eligibility Criteria, Result and Counselling Process, Fill Punjab ITI 2019 Online form from punjabitis.gov.in
ITI Punjab Admission Notification- Department of Technical Education & Industrial Training is going to release the official Punjab ITI 2019 Notification. Many students are waiting for this admission into Industrial Training institutes courses in various trades. The online registrations to fill Punjab ITI 2019 Application Form are commencing in June 2019.
First of all, aspirants will see complete Eligibility details and Last Date to apply for ITI Punjab Admissions. DTE, Punjab invites application for Punjab ITI admission 2019 for enrollment in different technical and non-technical trades offered by the Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) located in the state. Interested applicants can apply for admission by filling the online registration cum application form.
The form will most likely be released in the 1st week of June 2019. The candidates who are looking for admission in Punjab ITIs must submit the Punjab ITI Application form 2019 before the last date. Everyone must ensure that they are meeting the basic minimum eligibility criteria for a particular course in which they are seeking admission.
Punjab ITI Application form 2019- ITI Punjab Admission Notification
- Department Name- Department of Technical Education & Industrial Training
- Admission process- industrial Training Institutes (ITI)
- Course Name- 2-year ITI Courses
- Application Mode- online
- Admission process- Through online Counselling
- Official website- punjabitis.gov.in
|Registration date for Punjab ITI||1st week of June 2019|
|Last date to register||3rd week of June 2019|
|Merit list publish Date||3rd week of June 2019|
|Round-I counseling||4th week of June 2019|
|Reporting to the concerned ITI||Last week of June 2019|
|Round-II counseling||2nd week of July 2019|
|Reporting to the concerned ITI||3rd week of July 2019|
|Round-III counseling||4th week of July 2019|
|Reporting to the concerned ITI||Last week of July 2019|
|A subsequent round of counseling||Aug-19|
|Spot admission for remaining the vacant seat||1st week of October 2019|
ITI Punjab Admission process
The application form for Punjab ITI admission will be available by the authority only via online mode. Applicants need to visit the official website of the DTE, Punjab to fill the online form. They should keep their relevant documents with scanned photograph and signature ready before filling the form. Applicants should carefully enter the details in the ITI Punjab Admission form as no correction window will be provided in case they enter any wrong information by mistake.
The Punjab ITI Admission form will include information such as name, date of birth, address, father’s name, gender, phone number, email id, academic information and so on. Students should enter the information correctly as per their knowledge and official records. Applicants should submit the Punjab ITI Application form 2019 on or before the due date prescribed by the authority to avoid rejection of their application.
Punjab ITI Admission 2019 eligibility criteria
Students must have passed the Educational qualification from the recognized board/ Punjab State Educational Board/ CBSE/ ISCSE.
For engineering trades– Candidate must have passed 10th class having studied Maths and Science. However, For Carpenter, Foundry Man Technician, Mason (Building Constructor), Mechanic (Tractor), Mechanic Agricultural Machinery, Painter General, Plumber, Welder, Wireman, and Welder (GMAW & GTAW) engineering trades Students should be passed 8th class only.
For Non-engineering trades– Students must have passed a 10th class examination. However for Sewing Technology and Old Age Care courses candidate should be passed 8th class only.
For SCVT Trades–
- For Art & Craft Teacher Training Trade- Applicants must have passed 10th pass under 10+2 system studied Drying/ Painting Subject in 8th class/ 10th class or 10+2 class Or Either Candidate have studied fine art/ commercial arts in 12th/ B.A. or M.A. classes.
- Punjabi Stenography– Students must have passed 10th pass under 10+2 system with Punjabi subject compulsory in 10th class.
- Cutting Sewing and Embroidery Teacher Training Course- Candidate must have passed 10th pass under 10+2 systems with NTC certificate of Cutting & Sewing or Dressmaking or Fashion Technology or BBBT in Apparel sector under COE scheme and NTC certificate of Emb. N. Work or Hair & Skin Care or Fruit & Vegetable Preservation/ Fruit Processing Trade.
How to fill Punjab ITI 2019 Application Form
All eligible candidates are able to fill Punjab ITI 2019 Application form through online mode. At the time of Registration, they must have Credentials details such as a valid E-Mail ID, Mobile number and their personal & Academic documents.
- First Students will have to visit the official site i.e. punjabitis.gov.in
- In the Latest News section, click on the link “Punjab ITI Notification”
- check and read the detailed notification for ITI Punjab Admission
- If you fulfill the eligibility criteria then start Applying Process
- Fill the Punjab ITI online form with personal and academic details in the right way.
- Upload Photograph and signature in the designated format
- Pay the application fee through given mode
- Click on submit button and save the Punjab ITI Application form 2019
Disclaimer – www.latestinindia.in is neither the official website of any department or board nor affiliated with any officials. We just give information based on common media sources or other media sources.