Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019- PHHC Clerk Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Selection process and Fill PHHC Application form from official website i.e. sssc.gov.in
The Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts is filling 352 Clerk Vacancies in High Court of Punjab and Haryana. The online registration process over and now candidates are ready to sit in Clerk exam. Therefore all aspirants can check PHCC Clerk Exam Date, pattern Syllabus and other details.
The detailed notification is available on the official website regarding the PHHC Recruitment 2019. Details of the recruitment like exam dates, selection process, age limit, qualification and other are available in the notification. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the job till 7th February 2019.
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019
It is informed all the candidates that registration process is online and candidates can submit their applications from for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019. Here, on this page we tried to gather all the necessary information of Punjab Haryana Stenographer Vacancy 2019. We hope this information will be helpful for all the candidates to know more about this job. Check below PHHC Recruitment 2019 Details.
PHHC Clerk Recruitment 2019 Details
- Organization: Punjab Haryana High Court, Chandigarh
- Post Name: Clerk
- Total Seats: 352 Posts
- Job Category- Govt Jobs
- Location- Punjab Haryana
- Application Mode: Online
- Last Date to Apply Online: 7th February 2019
- Official website: www.sssc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Jobs
The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university. He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subjects and must have proficiency in operation of computers
Applicant’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age can be 42 years. Age relaxation is available as per the government rules.
Candidates have to pay the application fee for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019. The Application fee can be deposited through online mode via net banking, Credit Card, Debit Card etc.
|General||Rs 750/-||Rs 375/-|
|SC/ST/BC/ESM of the State of Haryana||Rs 200/-||Rs 100/-|
|Reserved Categories of other States||Rs 750/-||Rs 375/-|
PHHC Recruitment Selection Process-
Computer Proficiency Test
Note- for more information about the recruitment don’t forget to check the official notification.
How to Apply for the Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019
Application Process is going on for the Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Post 2019. Candidates who are not able to apply online for the job are advised to follow these below-given steps. These steps will be helpful for all the applicants to apply online.
- Visit the official website of bank: ssscgov.in
- Click on Career link and download the official notification.
- Read the official advertisement properly.
- Now click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details and information correctly.
- Upload latest photograph and signature’s scanned copy.
- Pay the application Fee.
- After that click on submit to submit the application form.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Jobs Important Dates-
- Online Application Process Starting Date- 7th January 2019
- Last Date for Registration of Step 1- 4th February 2019
- Last Date of Payment of Application Fee- 6th February 2019
- Last Date of Registration Step 2- 7th February 2019
- Last Date for editing of applications- 7th February 2019
We hope that all candidates will easily apply online Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019. We shared all the information of PHHC Recruitment 2019 here on this page. If you have any query related to this article, you can write to us in the comment box. For latest updates of government jobs and results, visit our website on a regular basis.