OTET Application Form 2019, Good news for candidates who are waiting for Odisha TET Notification & online Application Form, Check OTET Eligibility Criteria, Selection process and apply online Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 from www.bseodisha.ac.in
Odisha TET Application Form: -Board of Secondary Education, Odisha will be announced OTET Notification on 15th July 2019. The Board will be organized the “Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2019” in the month of September 2019. There will two papers in OTET Entrance exams like Paper-I for Primary Teacher and paper-II for Elementary Teacher. Candidates can appear Paper-I or Paper-II or both as per their eligibility. The Aspirants appearing both paper-I & paper-II shall have to fill up the Odisha TET Recruitment online form and pay the fee separately.
Government of Odisha will fill various teaching vacancies for Primary Teacher Class 1 to 5 and upper primary teacher for classes 6 to 8. This time candidates are waiting for OTET Exam Notification. Interested and eligible contenders must check the whole eligibility criteria before filling OTET Application form 2019. The last date to apply online for OTET Recruitment 2019 is on or before 26th July 2019
OTET Application Form 2019- Odisha TET Notification
Lots of candidates are waiting for Odisha TET Notification. Now the Board of Secondary Education is going to organize the OTET 2019. The BSE conducts the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test in two phases i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II. The paper-I organize for Primary Teacher Level-I (I to V class) and Paper-II holds for Upper primary Teacher level-II (VI to VIII Class).
The step by step instructions for OTET online registration, applicability & OTET eligibility criteria of candidates, qualifying criteria, Odisha TET Exam Pattern & Syllabus, etc is given below here. Candidates have to undergo the online written test and secure minimum passing marks for qualifying the Odisha TET 2019.
Odisha TET Application Form Details
|Department Name||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Test Name||Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET)|
|Post Name||Primary Teacher (Classes 1 to 5) and Elementary Teacher (Classes 6 to 8)|
|Job Type||Latest Teaching Jobs|
|Odisha TET Admit Card||Download here|
|OTET Exam Result||Check here|
|Odisha TET Cutoff marks||Check here|
OTET Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Competitors have needed eligible conditions such as Age Limit, Education Qualification, and more desirable eligible criteria. Before filling OTET Application form 2019, they must check the full eligible conditions carefully for paper-I and Paper-II.
Education Qualification: The following qualification should have candidates.
Paper-I Primary Teacher
- Higher Secondary (+2 or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (CT). OR
- Higher Secondary (+2 or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
- Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ 2-year Diploma in Special Education
Paper-II: Upper Primary Teacher
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) OR Graduation with 50% marks and 1- year B.Ed (Special Education) OR
- Higher Secondary (+2 or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year BA.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
The Candidate is required to pay the OTET online application Charges through specified mode. They can pay the payment of application through Net Banking, Credit Card/Debit Card.
- General & OBCCandidates- Rs 500/-
- SC/ST Candidates- Rs 300/-
How to apply for OTET 2019 Application Form, Odisha TET Registration Form
Contenders should know that OTET Application form shall be received through online mode only. The payment of fee shall be done through SBI Collect either in online or offline mode. Contenders can apply for only one paper. The aspirant eligible to apply under Category-B (Paper-II), shall not be eligible to apply under Category-A (Paper-I). In case the candidate registers under both the papers, his/her candidature in both the papers shall be rejected. At the time of Filling OTET Application Form 2019, you must have necessary documents and personal & Academic records.
- Foremost aspirants visit the official website bseodisha.ac.in
- Select OTET link from Examination Section
- Open the Odisha TET Notification and read it carefully
- Click on step by step desired link for Important Dates, Eligibility criteria, Instructions for Apply f or OTET 2019 and more.
- Click on Apply online link and a blank form will be displayed on your computer screen
- Fill the personal and academic details in the right manner
- Upload all necessary documents/Certificates
- Pay the application fee and click on submit button
- Save and take a print out of OTET Application form 2019 for further use.
Odisha TET Exam Pattern 2019
All competitors may check the Syllabus and structure for OTET 2019. The OTET exam contains paper-I and Paper-II. Paper-I contains 150 questions which are divided into 5 sections. Each section includes 30 questions carrying 1 mark each. Paper-II will carry 90 objective type questions which are divided into 3 sections. Candidates have to solve each section in 30 minutes.
OTET Paper-I (Primary Teacher Class 1 to 5)
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development & pedagogy||30||30|
|Language-I, Odia/ Urdu / Hindi/ Telugu/ Bengali||30||30|
OTET Paper-II (Upper Primary Teacher Class 6 to 8)
|Subject name||No. of Qs||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language-I, Odia/Urdu/ Hindi/ Telugu/Bengali||30||30|
|Optional Either A or B|
|A- Mathematics & Science||60 (30 Questions from Math & 30 From Science)||60|
|B – Social Studies||60 (30 questions from History & Political Science & 30 questions from Geography).||60|
OTET 2019 Important Dates
- OTET Notification Release date: August 2019
- Opening date for Odisha TET Application Form: August 2019
- Last date of OTET Application Form: September 2019
- OTET Admit Card Release date: – September 2019
- Odisha TET Exam Date- September 2019