NEET Counselling Process 2020, NEET Admission for MBBS BDS Courses, NEET All India Quota UG (MBBS/BDS) Seats, Check NEET UG Counselling Scheme, Check Process of NEET 2020 Counselling and NEET 2020 Seat Allotment at ntaneet.nic.in / www.mcc.nic.in
NEET 2020 Counselling Schedule: -The Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare will start the NET (UG) Counselling process. All eligible and qualified students are able to do NEET Counseling registration, choice filling, and view indicative seat allotment from 12th June 2020. The National Testing Agency was declared the NEET Result on 4th June 2020. The Medical Counselling Committee will begin the NEET Counselling in various rounds for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in government and private colleges.
According to NEET All India Rank card, students may fill their choices in the NEET Counselling registration form. Facility for registration will be available before Round 1 and beginning of round 2, on dates as specified in NEET Counselling scheduled. You can complete the registration from the official website www.mcc.nic.in.
Latest Updates- The Medical Counselling Committee has announced the NEET Counselling Schedule. The online MCC Counselling and Seat allotment for 15% All India Quota/ Deemed/ Central Universities/ ESIC and AFMC Seats will commence on 19th June 2020. Students who successfully qualify the NEET Exam go through the NEET Counselling process so to know the registration process, choice filling, result and admission dates.
NTA NEET Counselling Process 2020- Seat Allotment
The NEET Counselling Process 2020 will be beginning held to fill 15% All India Quota Seats only. The remaining 85% of seats will be filled through state counseling. The NEET MBBS BDS seats allotment process will complete in two rounds. Aspirants who do not get any seat in round 1, or it will go and still wish to participate in round 2, then they can exercise fresh choices and lock them for round 2 of NEET 2020 Counselling. Admissions to all seats of MBBS/BDS will be done through National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG)-2020. There are following quota seats available:-
- All India Quota Seats
- State Government Quota Seats
- Central Institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities
- State/Mgmt/NRI Quota Seats in Private Medical/ Dental Colleges or any Private University.
- Central Pool Quota Seats.
NEET UG Counselling Process 2020, Seat Allotment Choices at www.mcc.nic.in
Only those Entrants who are selected for 15% All India quota seats can participate in National Eligibility Entrance Test Counseling. The 1st round seat allotment of NEET 2020 Counselling is scheduled to be announced on 15 July, while the second round result of NEET Counselling will be announced on 8 August 2020. After the NEET 2020 Counselling Seat Allotment Process, students must report at allotted colleges for completion of the admission process. Through the National Eligibility Entrance Test, entrants will be allotted seats to MBBS and BDS programs offered in government medical and dental colleges of India.
Reservation of Seats in Govt Medical Colleges under 15% All India Quota:
- 15% seats are reserved for SC candidates,
- 7.5% seats are reserved for ST candidates,
- 27% seats as per Central Act are reserved for non-creamy layer OBC candidates only in Central Educational Institutions.
NEET 2020 Important Links:
NEET Counselling Schedule 2020
|NEET Counselling Events||Expected Dates|
|1st Round Counselling|
|Registration, Choice Filling & Indicative Seat||19th June 2020|
|Last date of Registration, choice filling & indicative seats||24th June 2020|
|Choice filling and locking||25th June 2020|
|Result of round 1st||27th June 2020|
|Reporting to the allotted college||28th June 2020|
|2nd Round Counselling||6th July to 8th July 2020 (until 05:00 pm)|
|New Registration||6th July 2020|
|Exercising of choices and Locking||9th July 2020|
|Result of 2nd Round Counseling||12th July 2020|
|Reporting to the allotted college||13th July 2020|
|Mop UP Round|
|Online Registration & Fee payment||13th to 15th August 2020|
|Choice filling /Locking for Mop UP||16th August 2020|
|Result for Mop UP||18th August 2020|
|Reporting||20th August 2020|
Step by Step NEET 2020 Counselling Process
1st Online Registration: To participate in NEET Counselling Process 2020, the entrants have to register themselves by filling their basic details. Without registration, candidates will not able to participate in the counseling procedure. After registration, candidates will get a unique USER ID & PASSWORD in registered email Id & mobile number.
Choice Filling & Locking: after the registration process, entrants have to select the medical/dental colleges & courses as per their preference. After final selection, entrants have to click on the “Save” button & lock their choices.
Result Date: entrants will receive an SMS or email related to the allotted course & colleges after a few days of the NEET UG Counselling process. The seats will be allotted to the entrants on the basis of rank & opted choice of colleges.
Reporting to College: After the result announcement Aspirants have to report in the allotted college and confirm their seat by paying the course fee. In case, the candidate fails to report in the allotted college at the given time frame the seats will give to the next entrants.
Required Documents at the time of NEET MBSS/BDS Admission 2020
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Identity Proof
- NEET Admit Card
- NEET Rank Card/Rank Letter
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- High School & Intermediate Mark Sheets
- High School & Intermediate Passing Certificate
- 8 Passport size photograph
Eligibility Criteria for NEET Merit List Compilation:
The CBSE will prepare the NEET All India Merit List of qualify contenders. The Merit list will be made based on the criteria given by the Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India. It will follow the specifications as given in Graduate Medical Education regulations-1997 and issued under the Indian Medical Council Act- 1956 and BDS regulations, 2007 under the Dentists Act, 1948. Candidates should have following eligibility criteria for NEET Merit list-
- It is necessary for a candidate to secure minimum marks of the 50th percentile in NEET (UG) to MBBS/BDS courses conducted for the particular academic year.
- If a number of aspirant’s requirement in the respective categories fails to get minimum Marks, then the Central govt in consolation with Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India may at its discretion lower the min marks required for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
- You must have passed individually in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects. They also need to secure a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry at the qualifying examination.
NEET Counselling and Admission other than 15% All India Seats:
- The All India Rank will be given by the Central Board of Secondary Education. The result will be given to the DGHS, MoFHW, and GOI. They will be provided it out to the admitting authorities.
- Admitting Authorities will then invite applications for NEET Counselling Process 2020 and Merit List will be drawn based on All India Rank by the admitting authorities subject to their individual rules.
NEET 2020 Counselling Fee:
Candidates have to require charges to apply for NEET 2020 Counselling. Apart from that fee involved is also for getting NEET MBBS Admission to colleges which are the same as college fees comprising tuition fees and other components.
NEET MBBS/BDS Admission Process:
We have provided here the latest details about NEET Counselling Process 2020. Candidates may also check the process of submission of choice & locking, Seat Allotment Result, Reporting to Allotted College, etc from here.