NDA Application Form 2019- Candidates check UPSC NDA 2019 Notification, check NDA 2 2019 Eligibility Criteria, NDA NA Exam Pattern, Selection Process. Aspirants may also fill UPSC NDA II Online form from official website upsc.gov.in
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to direct the National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II) 2019. The NDA and NA Exam are programmed to be held on 17th November 2019. UPSC Commission published NDA Exam Notification and invited UPSC NDA Exam Application form 2019 for the eligible and qualified applicants. A huge of applicants were waiting for NDA & NA announcement, so they will relax to get the proper message from here.
Before filling NDA 2019 application form, you must check eligibility criteria and NDA Exam age limit criteria. Qualified candidates can fill the UPSC NDA Application Form 2019 with correct details from 7th August 2019.
We are going to the provided useful details regarding NDA Exam Date 2019 like Education Qualification, Application Fee, Age Limit, and Selection process are given here. The Candidates who want to apply for NDA 2019 must submit the UPSC NDA 2 2019 application form on or before 3rd September 2019.
UPSC NDA Application Form 2019- NDA & NA 2 Exam Notification
The applicant deposited to fill up the NDA Exam Application form (full details included the fee) before 4th February 2019. And more detail you can check on the official website- www.upsc.gov.in.
The UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is going to manage the National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I), 2019 notification. The NDA & NA(National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination ) 1 Exam 2019 will be held on 17th November 2019. Qualified candidates will able for entry to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of NDA for the 142nd Course, for the 104th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 2nd January 2019.
There are 339 openings to be filed in NDA and 44 will be filled in NA (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme). The National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination selection process will be of two stages: Two-stage selection process based on PAT (Psychological Aptitude Test) and IT (Intelligence Test) has been introduced at selection centers.
UPSC NDA & NA (II) 2019 Exam Details:
|Board Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam name||NDA & NA (II) 2019 (National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II) 2019)|
|No of vacancies||415|
|NDA – (for Army, Navy, & Air Force)||370|
|Last Date of Application Form||3rd September 2019|
|Exam date||11th November 2019|
|Job Category||Defense Jobs|
UPSC NDA 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
The applicants applying for the NDA Exam 2019 must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for taking a part in Examination.
Note: The verification of eligibility criteria and qualification conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for interview/Personality Test.
- Army Wing: Candidates passed in 10+2 in any stream can apply.
- Air Force and Navy: Applying applicants must pass the 12th with Physics and Mathematics subjects.
- Minimum Marks: No percentage criteria.
NDA 2019 Age Limit– The age must be 18 to 20 Years. (Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July 2000 and not later than 1st July 2003 are eligible.)
|UPSC CDS Result||CTET Admit Card|
|RSMSSB LSA Exam Cutoff Marks||CG TET Application form|
Application Fee for NDA & NA I 2019: Candidates have to pay applicable charges according to their category. The application fee is Rs 100/- for NDA exam. Only unmarried male candidates can apply.
The Candidate can pay using the different mode i.e. by depositing the money in any branch of SBI or net banking facility of State Bank of India or Visa/Master Card, Rupay Credit /Debit Card.
NDA Exam 2019 Important Date
|NDA notification release date||7th August 2019|
|Commencement of online application||7th August 2019|
|Last date of application form||3rd September 2019|
|Correction in the Application form||3erd to 10th Sept 2019|
|Examination date||17th November 2019|
How to Apply for UPSC NDA Recruitment 2019
The Candidates wish to fill UPSC NDA Application Form 2019 can get the how to apply procedure in this section. The Candidate must have the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format
- Candidates need to open the official website for NDA application form.
- Check the notification of UPSC NDA Application Form 2019.
- You will get multiple details on the website so you need to click on ‘Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC’ link.
- Read the necessary instructions to fill the NDA II application form and click on the ‘Yes/No’ button.
- To procedure further, you need to click on Yes
- Now, on the next page, you need to fill personal information, educational details, and some other details.
- Check it once again and Click on ‘Reset’ or ‘Continue’ as per your choice.
- Now, analyze your filled details, read the information and click on’ I Agree’.
- After that, you will get registration ID so you can note down your registration ID for further login.
- Now you need to fill the details for part-II so you need ‘Click Here for Part-II registration’ link.
- Enter your login details and submit the login details to log in.
- Check the details again and pay the fee for UPSC NDA Recruitment 2019
- Select the payment mode and fill the fee details.
- Click on ‘Continue’ to select exam city preference.
- Now you can attach the scanned files i.e. Photograph, signature and required document.
- Read the information and click on’ I Agree’. And submit the details.
- You can take a print the application form and keep till the selection process.
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only. The question papers of mathematics and Part B of General ability test will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
|Subject Name||Duration||Max Marks|
|Mathematics||2 ½ Hours||300|
|General Ability Test||2 ½ Hours||600|
Note- We hope that al candidates will easily fill UPSC NDA Application Form 2019. Candidate’s, This is not the official website, and whatever information given in this article by our team on this site is only for your support, if the information is found to be false in any way, then our team will not be responsible in any way. This information has been received by our team from multiple resources, for more information related to the recruitment you can visit the official website.