NATA Admit Card 2019 Name wise- Download National Aptitude Test in Architecture Hall Ticket, Check NATA Exam Date, Pattern & Syllabus section wise from www.nata.in- NATA Call Letter Released for 7th July Exam
NATA 2019 Admit Card- The Council of Architecture is conducting “National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2019” for admission to the First year of 5-year B.Arch Degree Course. The First test was organized on 14th April 2019 and NATA Second Test will be held on 7th July 2019. Now aspirants are waiting for NATA Admit Card 2019 Name wise. They all are able to get their NATA Call letter by entering necessary details using below link.
The Admit Card is very compulsory to bring at the Exam center. Along with NATA July Hall Ticket, they must carry one photo, Identify Card. Contenders may also check NATA Exam pattern, Syllabus, Answer key, Cutoff marks and Result from here.
latest news- National Aptitude Test in Architecture – NATA 2019 will hold two times i.e. The first Test was held on 14th April 2019 and now Department will be organized the second test on 7th July 2019. Admit Card has been released and candidate login screen using Application NUmber and password.
NATA Admit Card Name wise 2019- NATA July Exam Call Letter
Candidates who are going to admission for Architecture courses they must have required eligibility. The NATA Scorecard does not sufficient for Admission process. Aspirants should be qualified through the recognized aptitude test in Architecture in 2019.
They have gone through any of the following curricula with marks as i) Secured at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level Exam. ii) or passed 10+3 diploma examination with mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
NATA 2019 Admit Card
- Name of Department- Council of Architecture
- Name of Test- National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2019
- Test Type- National level Entrance Test
- Course Name- First year of 5-year B.Arch Degree Course
- NATA Exam Date (First Phase)- 14th April 2019
- Registration for Second Test- 12th June 2019
- NATA Second Test Date- 7th July 2019
How to download NATA July Exam Admit Card 2019 name wise
For each candidate, NATA Admit Card 2019 will be generated according to the schedule notified indicating the allotted exam center for NATA- 2019 and a downloadable version of the NATA Hall Ticket will be issued on the respective web page of the aspirant concerned. An Examination Roll Number will also be generated for each candidate.
- Contenders have to download NATA Admit Card 2019 Name wise from the official website.
- They must carry the Admit Card and have to appear in the Exam with a printed hard copy at the concerned test center indicated in the NATA July 2019 Admit Card
- They must bring Admission certificate along with one original photo identity card- Voter Card/ Pan Card/ Aadhaar Card/ Driving License. Candidates must ensure that the photograph and signature printed on the admit card are not mutilated /distorted/soiled even by accident. Candidates with such mutilated/distorted/ soiled admit cards will not be allowed to appear in NATA-2019.
- Contenders are advised to retain their admit cards carefully in secured place in undamaged condition in all respects as stated above till the completion of admission procedure
NATA Exam Pattern 2019
We are providing here NATA Pattern of Questions and mode of answering. The Test has two parts such as part-A and part-B. Part A comprises of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) to be answered online and Part B will be answered on A4 size drawing sheets.
|Paper Part||Subject Name||Questions||Total marks|
|Part-B||Drawing (2 Questions carrying 40 Marks each)||40||80|
NATA 2019 Exam instructions
- Downloaded Admit Card of NATA 2019
- Original Proof of Identity- Aadhaar/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID
- Pen, pencils, eraser, color pencils (No water/oil color or crayon). Instruments of any kind including scale are not permitted
- Aspirants must show on demand the Admit Card (NATA-2019) for entry to the Examination Hall. A candidate not possessing print out of the downloaded admit card and valid photo identity shall not be allowed to enter in the Examination Hall by the Center-in-Charge
- Mobile Phones, Bluetooth devices, Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of Calculator are not allowed in the Examination Hall. Possession of such items during the Examinations may lead to cancellation of candidature