MP SET Application Form 2019-20: MPPSC SET Exam Notification, Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test Eligibility Criteria and fill MP SLET 2019 Application form from mppsc.nic.in. The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is finding eligibility for Assistant Professor Vacancies. The Commission will conduct the State Level Eligibility Test (SLET 2019) in January 2020.
Therefore interested and qualified aspirants fill MP SET 2019 Application form using below official link. We advised to candidates that they must check MP SET Notification and Applying instructions carefully. Then after they are able to apply MPPSC SLET 2019 with correct information.
The notification for MP SET Exam 2019 will be released in October 2019. Hence contenders wait for MP SET Notification and MPPSC SLET Application. From here they must check exam date, pattern, Syllabus and Answer key admit Card and Result. The last date to submit the MP SET Application Form 2019 is expected 29th November 2019.
MP SET Application Form 2019-20, MPPSC SLET Exam Notification
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is ready to organize Madhya Pradesh State eligibility Test 2019. The Test is scheduled to be held expected from 17th January 2020 for Paper-I and 19th to 24th January 2020 for paper-II. Paper 1 will hold for General Awareness/ Teaching & Research Aptitude and paper 2 for Concerned Subjects.
Commission conducts MP SET every year for lecturers/ Assistant Professor Recruitment. This time aspirants are focusing on MPPSC SET 2019 Application form and MP SET Notification. First, they have to register online and then fill MP SET Application form 2019 with correct details.
MPPSC SET 2019 online Application
|Department Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Lecturer & Assistant Professor|
|Exam Name||Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2019|
|Job Category||Teaching Jobs|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Type of Exam||State Level Entrance exam|
|MP SET 2019 Important Dates|
|MP SET Application Form 2019||October 2019|
|Last date to apply online MPPSC SLET Exam||November 2019 last week|
|Edit in the Application form||1st Week of December 2019|
|Payment Application Fee start||October to November 2019|
|MPPSC SET Exam Date|
|Admit Card release Date||January 2020|
|MP SET paper-I Exam Date||17th January 2020|
|Exam Date for MP SET paper-II||Biology, Economics, Commerce- 19th January 2020|
Chemistry, Hindi, English- 20th January 2020
Mathematics, Political Science, Music- 21st January 2020
Physics, Sociology Urdu- 22nd January 2020
Geography, Sanskrit- 23rd January 2020
History, Home Science, Philosophy- 24th January 2020
Eligibility Criteria for MP SET Exam 2019
Students who are interested to appear in Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Criteria 2019 they should have minimum eligibility criteria. Before filling MP SET 2019 Application form candidates must check complete eligibility criteria like Education qualification and age limit.
- They should be Post Graduate secured at least 55% marks without rounding off in a master’s degree or equivalent exam from a recognized University.
- The minimum criteria of percentage for the reserved category such as SC/ST is 50/-.
- They belong to the 3rd gender in other words transgender would be eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee, and qualifying criteria for SET as are available for to SC/ST/PWD category.
- Candidates having post graduation diploma/certificate awarded by the Indian University/ Institute of foreign degree /diploma /certificate awarded by the foreign university/with a master degree of recognized Indian Universities
Age Limit- There is no upper age limit for the MP SET 2019.
Aspirants have to pay the application fee through online mode. The fee can be deposited through Net Banking, Credit Card/ Debit Card. No other mode of application will be entertained.
- General Category- Rs 1200/-
- OBC Candidates- Rs 600/-
- SC/ST/PH Transgender- Rs 600/-
How to fill MP SET 2019 Application form- MPPSC SLET Registration form
First candidates have to pay attention that MP SLET Application will be received through online mode. The MP SET Subject and exam center once submitted cannot be changed. First, they register using a valid E-Mail ID and Mobile Number and then fill details regard with personal and academic. They have also upload photograph and signature in the specified format.
- Candidates visit the official website i.e. mppsc.nic.in
- From Right Side, Home page, select MP SET 2019
- Click on MP SET Exam Notification and open it
- Read the detailed MPPSC SET Notification Carefully
- Then return back and select Apply online link
- Open the MP SET Application form 2019
- They must submit all the general details in the asked format like name, father’s name, date of birth, educational qualification, age, etc.
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Pay the application fee through given mode
- Click on submit button and save the MP SET 2019 Application form
MP SET 2019 Exam Pattern
The question paper will carry objective type questions/multiple choice questions. There will be three papers in MP SET Exam and all paper will be held on the same day in two shifts. The paper-I is compulsory for all and question will be asked from General Awareness on Teaching and Research Aptitude. Paper-2 shall be of the subject concerned and carry 5 MCQS.
|First||Paper-I||60 out of 50 MCQs to be attempted||100||75 Minutes|
|First||Paper-II||50 objective Type Multiple Choice Questions and all Questions are compulsory||100||75 Minutes|
|Second||Paper-III||75 Multiple Choice Questions of Objective-Type and all MCQs are compulsory||150||2 ½ Hours (150 Minutes)|
In this article, we have provided full details about MP SET Application form 2019. Examinees have to secure minimum 40% marks for General and 35% marks for reserved category candidates.