MP PPT Admit Card 2019- Candidates check MP Vyapam Pre Polytechnic Test Date, PPT exam pattern & Syllabus from here. The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination board is conducting “Pre Polytechnic Test” on Thursday, 9th May 2019. Therefore candidates are needed to download MPPEB PPT Exam Call letter before commencing the entrance exam. It is very important to collect useful information about the MP Vyapam Pre Polytechnic Test. Although in this article, we are giving an official link to download MP PPT Admit Card 2019 in easy step.
Many candidates are eagerly waiting for MP PPT Exam Hall ticket. After downloading the Admission certificate, aspirants must check instructions to follow at the time of examination. At the time of getting the admission certificate, they have necessary details such as name, Registration number, and Date of birth. They should bring original photo ID to enter in the exam center E-Aadhaar Card will be valid only if verified by UIDAI.
MP PPT Admit Card 2019- MPPEB Pre Polytechnic Test Date
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has been released MP PPT 2019 Notification. By conducting the Pre Polytechnic test, the board will give admission in various Polytechnic Diploma Courses. Every year huge numbers of candidates participate in this entrance Test. This year also the MP PPT Entrance Exam will be held on Thursday, 9th May 2019.
We are introducing here the process of downloading MP Pre Polytechnic Test Admit Card in easy steps. The Admit Card is available in two parts. Part-I comprises of aspirants and exam details and part-2 contains the candidate’s signature, thumb impression calligraphy which aspirants have to fill on the exam day.
MP Vyapam PPTET Hall Ticket 2019 Details
Contenders should take a print copy of MP PPT Admit Card for the exam day. It is compulsory to carry it along with the photo ID proof on the day of the exam. After downloading, they make sure about mentioned details on the Admission certificate. The MP PPT Call Latter contains useful details about candidates and examination. Following information of aspirants are available-
- Aspirant’s Name and Father Name
- Exam Roll number
- Gender, Date of birth and Category
- Registration Number/ Application Number and Enrolment number
- Test Date and Day
- Exam Pattern and name of Syllabus
- Center of Exam, Name, Code, and Address
- Signature and photograph
- Exam Instructions for the candidates.
How to download MP PPT 2019 Admit Card
The Aspirants are ready to attempt the Pre Polytechnic Test 2019 for admission to various diploma courses in the field of Engineering and Non-Engineering courses in the Madhya Pradesh State. There are some steps to download Admit Card using necessary credentials.
- Foremost candidates visit the official website i.e. http://peb.mp.gov.in
- From the home page, select Admit Card tab
- Find the “Pre Polytechnic Test (PPT)- 2019” link
- Enter Application No. ( Max. 13 digits) and Date of Birth as ( DD/MM/YYYY)
- Click on the search button and save the MP PPT Admit Card 2019
- Take a print out Admission certificate for further use.
Instructions to download MP Vyapam PPT Call Letter 2019
- Downloaded printout of the Test Admit Card enables Candidates to enter in the Examination Centre.
- The candidate will not be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after the Reporting Time.
- Candidate should bring original Photo-Id to enter in the Examination Centre (As per rule book). E-Aadhaar Card will be valid only if verified by UIDAI.
- Candidate should compulsorily paste the self-attested Photo in the second part of Test Admit Card.
- Only Test Admit Card and Original Photo-ID are allowed in the Examination Hall. Other things are strictly prohibited.
- Any kind of Calculators, Beepers, Pagers, Mobile, Cell, Phones or any other Electronic Devices are strictly prohibited in the Examination Hall.
Documents required with MP Pre Polytechnic Admit Card 2019
It is necessary to bring a valid photo ID proof in the examination center. The photo ID proof should be PAN Card, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, and Driving License, Mark sheet attached with Photograph, School ID Card and passport. On the exam day, candidates thumb impression will be received through the biometric process.
MP PPT 2019 Exam Centers
The Exam will be conducted in the following cities:
Bhopal, Indore, Neemuch, Ratlam, Khargone, Guna, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Satna, Mandsaur, Chattarpur, Sidhi, Katni, Ujjain, Sagar, Khandwa, Damoh & Chhindwara.
Exam Scheme & Schedule
|Exam Date & Day||Shirt||Reporting Time||Important Instructions||Time of Answer|
|9th May 2019 (Thursday)||1st Shift||7.00 am to 8.00 am||8.50 am to 9.00 am||9.00 am to 11.00 am|
|2nd shift||12.00 Noon to 1.00 pm||01.50 to 2.00 PM||02.00 pm to 4.00 pm|
MP PPT Exam Pattern 2019
The Exam will be conducted by the board in online mode. Candidates have to solve complete paper in 2 hours. There are total 150 objective types multiple choices questions. The exam will be held for 150 Marks.
|Subject Name||No. of Qs||Marks|