Manipur TET Application Form 2019-20: The Board of Secondary Education Manipur will conduct the Manipur Teacher Eligibility Test 2019. The BSEM TET 2019 for the applicants who are desiring to become Primary teachers (I to V Class), higher Primary teachers (VI to VIII), schools within the state of Manipur. Manipur TET is an important examination for all the B.Ed. and D.Ed. qualified aspirants to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the govt. / private Management.
Manipur TET 2019 Application form Notification can shortly announce by the Manipur Education Board, thus eligible and interested candidates can apply in online at the official portal before the last date. The Manipur Board of Secondary Education (MBSE) will be conducting the Manipur Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test 2019. The applicants who want a bright future in the teaching domain, this eligibility test is mandatory for them. Those who pass this test will be selected for the post of Secondary teachers in government schools of Manipur.
Manipur TET Application Form 2019-2020, BSEM TET Notification
Manipur Teacher Eligibility Test is organized for Primary Teacher Class-I to V and Elementary Teacher Class VI to VIII. This time aspirants are able to apply online for Manipur TET 2019 using below link. The online registration process will start from 4th week of December 2019. All aspirants must submit the BSEM TET online form on or before 3rd Week of January 2020.
|Category||State Government Teacher Jobs|
|Exam Name||Manipur Teacher Eligibility Test 2019|
|Total Number of Vacancies||Update soon|
|Notification Released Date||August-2019 (Tentative))|
|Manipur TET Application Form 2019||September-2019 (Tentative)|
|Online Application start date||September 2019|
|Application fee start date||September 2019|
|Online Application last date||October 2019|
|Application Fee last date||October 2019|
|Admit Card download||November 2019|
|Exam Date||November 2019|
|Result Declaration||December 2019|
The Board of Secondary Education Manipur will be conducting the Manipur Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test 2019. The applicants who want a bright future in the teaching field, this eligibility test is mandatory for them. Those who pass this test will be selected for the post of Secondary teachers in government schools of Manipur.
Applicants who are searching for Teacher jobs have a great opportunity in Manipur. This time a huge number of vacancies were announced by the Manipur recruitment Board. Candidates who are eligible for this post can check their official website www.bsem.nic.in. Manipur TET Exam Board invites online application form for eligible candidates for following posts Teacher at various location of Manipur State. As per the BSEM Manipur TET Recruitment 2019 notification, large No. of the post will release. A candidate who is interested can fill the form online before the last date.
Eligibility Criteria for Manipur TET Recruitment 2019
For paper-I (Primary)
- The applicants must have the degree of graduation with 50 % marks. Whereas in the case of the reserved category, the minimum marks scored in graduation is 45%.
- Candidates must have a Diploma in Elementary Education. It must be a 2 years diploma. Along with it, a Bachelor of Education is also required.
For Paper- 2 (Upper Primary)
- Candidate must pass the 10+2 exam with a minimum score of 50% marks.
Syllabus for Manipur TET 2019-20
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30 marks||30 MCQ|
|Language-I||30 marks||30 MCQ|
|Language-II||30 marks||30 MCQ|
|Mathematics||30 marks||30 MCQ|
|Environmental Science||30 marks||30 MCQ|
|TOTAL||150 marks||150 MCQ|
For 2nd Paper (Upper primary)
|Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I (Bengali)||30||30|
|Language II (English)||30||30|
|A) Mathematics and science||60||60|
|B) Social Science (for social studies teacher)|
How to apply for Manipur TET Application Form 2019
- Candidates may visit the official web portal of the organization that is http://bsem.nic.in
- On Home screen, press on “NOTIFICATION FOR ONLINE APPLICATION FOR TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (TET) – 2019 (Primary) FOR CLASSES I-V” link.
- Read all details carefully as listed in Manipur TET Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- After that, you may download Manipur TET Registration form.
- Enter email id & password for Manipur TET 2019.
- Click on submit option.
- After filling Manipur TET Registration form, then download Manipur TET Application Form 2019.
- Put the required details in BSEM TET 2019 Application Form.
- Upload scanned copy of important documents along with your recent passport size photograph.
- Submit your Manipur TET 2019 Application Form & access hard copy of it for further usage.
BSEM TET Notification
Candidate’s, This is not the official website, and whatever information given in this article by our team on this site is only for your support, if the information is found to be false in any way, then our team will not be responsible in any way. This information has been received by our team from multiple resources, for more information related to the recruitment you can visit the official website.
|Manipur Police Constable Recruitment||Manipur Police Constable Admit Card|
|Manipur Police Constable Answer Key||Manipur Police Constable Result|