Kerala Post GDS Recruitment 2019 – India Post office Department is finding eligible candidates for Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Post Master and Dak Sevak. Therefore board is filling 2086 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies in Kerala Postal Circle. We advised to candidates that fill Kerala Post office GDS Application form by helping of given instructions. The Registration for Kerala Post GDS Recruitment 2019 has been started from 5th August 2019.
This article contains useful details about Kerala Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Fee, Vacancies and how to apply online Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment. This is great career opportunity for jobless candidates because the selection is purely based on the Merit list. The Final Merit list will preapred based on marks of candidates in 10th /SSLC Standard. It is mandatory to submit an online form for Kerala Post office GDS Recruitment on or before 22nd September 2019.
Kerala Post GDS Recruitment 2019- Kerala Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak 2086 Posts
Interested and capable contenders must note that applications can be submitted only in online mode. no other mode/means of application will be accepted. Applications made in offline mode will not be entertained under any circumstances. Kerala Post GDS Recruitment of aspirants is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam.
In the given article, we have shared complete information about Kerala GDS recruitment 2019. This article includes detail on application schedule, application procedure, eligibility requirements, Kerala Post GDS application fee, selection procedure, vacancy, application status, and related information.
Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Postal Circle / Indian Post|
|Name of the Post||Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dak Sevak|
|Total Vacancies||2086 Posts|
|Starting date of the Application Form||5th August 2019|
|Closing Date of the Application Form||22nd September 2019|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Category||Government Jobs 2019|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
|Official Website||indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/gdsonline/|
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2019
Students those who want job in Kerala can apply for Kerala Post GDS Recruitment 2019. Before applying candidates should read the official notification for the eligibility criteria that you are able to apply for this Kerala Postal Circle GDS Recruitment or not. Read the notification carefully after that applies for the job. In the below section of this you will get the eligibility criteria.
Candidate must be 10th class pass with the secondary School Examination. For more read the notification of educational qualification.
Candidate must be minimum of 18 years old and maximum age should be 40 years. And for age limit and relaxation check the notification.
|S. No.||Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|1.||Schedule Cast/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|3.||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation|
|4.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years*|
|6.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years|
Application Fee for Kerala GDS Recruitment
Candidate of category OC/OBC/EWS male should pay a fee of Rs 100/- for each set of five options. The candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices In India. Payment of fee is exempted for all female candidates, all SC/ST candidates and all PwD candidates
– UR/OBC/EWS – Rs. 100/-(Male Candidates)
– SC/ ST/ PWD/ or Female Candidate – No fee
– Payment Mode – Payment Mode will both online or offline (any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices).
Latest India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019
|Post Circle||Total Posts||Apply Link||India Post Office Result|
|HP Postal Circle Recruitment||757||Apply online||Click here|
|Delhi Police Circle Recruitment||174||Apply online||Click here|
|Assam Postal Circle Recruitment||919||Apply online||Click here|
|West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment||Apply online||Click here|
|Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment 2019||1063||Apply online||Click here|
|Karnataka Post Office Recruitment||2637||Apply online||Click here|
|Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment||2510||Apply online||Click here|
|Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment||Apply online||Click here|
Kerala Post office GDS Vacancy 2019 Details
Below mentioned table will show you the Vacancies details region wise for the Kerala Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019.
|Name of the Category||No. of Vacancies|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||416|
|Economically Backward Classes (EWS)||197|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||143|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||37|
Details to be filled during the Kerala Post GDS Recruitment 2019
- Name of the Candidate as per class 10th certificate Marks
- Father Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which 10th class passed
- Board in which 10th class passed
- Year of Passing 10th class
- Class 10th Certificate Number / Roll Number which is (optional)
How to Apply for the Kerala Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019
Candidates those who want to apply for the Kerala Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2019 can follow the steps mentioned below:-
- First, Visit the official website of Indian Post Official site which is indiapost.gov.in.
- From the Homepage, Check the Opportunities Section.
- From there click on the GDS Link which is www.appost.in/gdsonline/
- After that, check for the Latest advertisement for Kerala Post GDS Recruitment 2019.
- Open it and read the given information carefully.
- See that you are eligible for the Kerala Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019 to fill the application form carefully with the correct details.
- Pay the application fee. Recheck and submit before the final date.
Kerala Post Office GDS Notification
Kerala GDS Recruitment Application form Documents Required
Candidates will need of necessary documents at the time of Kerala Post office Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application form. They are required to keep the scanned copy of documents with them-
- SSC Marks Memo /Certificate
- Date of Birth proof if date is not given in SSc Certificate
- Memo 1 (for candidates not qualified in the single attempt)
- Additional SSc Marks Memo 2 (for Aspirants not qualified in single attempt having more than two marks memo)
- Community Certificate (SC/ST etc)
- Certificate of Disability
- Scanned passport-sized photograph
Important Dates for Kerala Post Office Recruitment
– Starting date for Registration & Fee submission- 5th August 2019
– Closing date to date for Registration- September 2019
– Opening date of Online Application form- 5th August 2019
– Last date to submit application form- 4th September 2019 (Extended upto 22nd September 2019)
We have shared all the information about the Kerala Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2019. Hope you liked this post and get all the information you want about Kerala Post GDS Recruitment 2019. If have any query and doubt please feel free to ask any question in the comment section. If you liked this post please share with your friends those who also want a job in Kerala state.