Karnataka Post office Recruitment 2019 – Great news for job seekers who are waiting for latest India Post office Jobs. in Karnataka state, Department is filling 2637 GDS Vacnacies for Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster, and Dak Sevak posts. We have provided full eligibility criteria, selection process, fee and how to apply online for Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2019. Aspirants are required to check the Karnataka Post Office GDS Vacancy Notification carefully and then submit the online before waiting for the lat dates.
The process to apply for Karnataka Post Office Jobs will be done in three steps such as Registration, Fee payment, and Application form. At the time of registration for Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment, candidates have to fill Mobile number and A valid E-Mail ID. After that they login online application form and fill personal and academic details in the right manner. It must be noted that selection will be made basis on Merit or marks obtained in 10th Standard. Aspirants must submit the Karnataka Post office Recruitment application on or before 22nd September 2019.
Karnataka Post office Recruitment 2019- 2637 BPM ABPM Dak Sevak Posts
Now an employment notification released for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle- II / 2019. The Department is recruiting eligible candidates on 2637 Gramin Dak Sevaks vacnacies of Job profile Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak posts. in this article, we have mentioned required eligibility at which aspirants will able to fill Karnataka Postal Circle GDS online form.
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Postal Circle / Indian Post|
|Name of the Post||Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dak Sevak|
|Total Vacancies||2637 Posts|
|Starting date of the Application Form||5th August 2019|
|Closing Date of the Application Form||22nd September 2019|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
|Official Website||indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/gdsonline/|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Post Office GDS Jobs 2019
Students those who want a job in Karnataka can apply for Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2019. Before applying candidates should read the official notification for the eligibility criteria that you are able to apply for this Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Job or not. Read the notification carefully after that applies for the job. In the below section of this, you will get the eligibility criteria.
Candidate must be 10th class pass with the secondary School Examination. For more read the notification of educational qualification.
Candidate must be minimum of 18 years old and maximum age should be 40 years. And for age limit and relaxation check the notification.
|S. No.||Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|1.||Schedule Cast/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|3.||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation|
|4.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years*|
|6.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years|
– UR/OBC/EWS – Rs. 100/-(Male Candidates)
– SC/ ST/ PWD/ or Female Candidate – No fee
– Payment Mode – Payment Mode will both online or offline (any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices).
Important Date for Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
- Starting date for Registration & Fee submission- 5th August 2019
- Closing date to date for Registration- September 2019
- Opening date of Online Application form- 5th August 2019
- Last date to submit application form- 4th September 2019 (Extended upto 22nd September 2019)
Karnataka Post Office Vacancy 2019 Category wise
in this section, we provided category wise Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Vacancies.
|Name of the Category||No. of Vacancies|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||630|
|Economically Backward Classes (EWS)||260|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||361|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||174|
Details to be filled during the Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2019
- Name of the Candidate as per class 10th certificate Marks
- Father Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which 10th class passed
- Board in which 10th class passed
- Year of Passing 10th class
- Class 10th Certificate Number / Roll Number which is (optional)
Latest India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019
|Post Circle||Total Posts||Apply Link||India Post Office Result|
|HP Postal Circle Recruitment||757||Apply online||Click here|
|Delhi Police Circle Recruitment||174||Apply online||Click here|
|Assam Postal Circle Recruitment||919||Apply online||Click here|
|West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment||Apply online||Click here|
|Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment 2019||1063||Apply online||Click here|
|Kerala Post Office Recruitment||2086||Apply online||Click here|
|Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment||2510||Apply online||Click here|
|Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment||Apply online||Click here|
How to Apply for the Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019
Candidates those who want to apply for the Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2019 can follow the steps mentioned below:-
- First, Visit the official website of Indian Post Official site which is indiapost.gov.in.
- From the Homepage, Check the Opportunities Section.
- From there click on the GDS Link which is www.appost.in/gdsonline/
- After that, check for the Latest Karnataka Post office Recruitment 2019 advertisement for the State of Karnataka.
- Open it and read the given information carefully.
- See that you are eligible for the Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Exam 2019; fill the application form carefully with the correct details.
- Pay the application fee. Recheck and submit before the final date.
We have shared all the information about the Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2019. Hope you liked this post and get all the information you want about Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment. If have any query and doubt please feel free to ask any question in the comment section. If you liked this post please share with your friends those who also want jobs in Karnataka state.