JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2019: The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research have released MBBS Entrance Exam notification 2019. The JIPMER Institutes will conduct the JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam on 2nd June 2019 (Sunday) for admission to MBBS & BDS Courses. Now the Candidates who are waiting for this exam, they must check details and JIPMER MBBS admission notification carefully. If they meet to all eligible conditions then must fill JIPMER MBBS Application form 2019 with correct information. At the time of JIPMER online Registration, they should have the necessary documents/Certificates.
The Candidates who pass the 10+2 level exam with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Biotechnology they can apply for the JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Form. Eligible and Interested Aspirants must submit the JIPMER Application Form 2019 before 12th April 2019 5:00 PM.
JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2019
JIPMER offers multiple degree courses i.e. M.B.B.S., B.Sc., M.Sc., M.D., M.S in 43 disciplines and Neonatology, Clinical Immunology, Clinical Pharmacology, Pediatric Critical care, Medical Oncology, Endocrinology, Surgical Oncology, Nephrology, Super Specialty departments of Cardiology, Neurology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Neurosurgery, Urology, Plastic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Interventional Radiology, and Surgical Gastroenterology also offer D.M./ M.Ch. Courses.
So Now we are going to provide the latest details about the JIPMER Exam Pattern, JIPMER MBBS Application form 2019 and JIPMER MBBS admission notification 2019. We also provide the details about the Admission process, Application process JIPMER announcement 2019 Etc.
JIPMER MBBS Exam 2019 Details
|Name of Exam||JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2019|
|Department Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry|
|On-line JIPMER MBBS online form||06.03.2019 (Wednesday) 11.00 AM|
|JIPMER MBBS 2019 application form Registration closes on||12.04.2019 (Friday) 5.00 PM|
|Date of Entrance Examination||02.06.2019 (Sunday)|
|Time of Entrance Examination(Two Shifts)|
|Morning Shift||10.00 AM to 12.30 PM|
|Afternoon Shift||03.00 PM to 05.30 PM|
|JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam Merit List||On or Before 21st June 2019 (Expected date)|
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
A large number of students will fill the online JIPMER UG 2019 application form for various Medical courses. So Now we are going to provide the latest details about the JIPMER Exam Pattern, JIPMER MBBS Application form 2019 and JIPMER MBBS admission notification.
- The Candidate should be an Indian National / Overseas Citizen of India.
- 10+2 Higher / Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years of study.
- Candidates must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio Technology in 10+2.
- The Candidates must pass with a minimum of 60% marks in Subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology at the qualifying examination.
- The Candidates who have passed the JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2019 must have to submit an Eligibility Certificate before admission. The Candidates will get this Eligibility Document from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi is necessary for OCI/NRI for admission to JIPMER M.B.B.S. Course.
- At the time of admission, the Candidate has completed the age of 17.
- Candidates must have 17 year age on or before 31st December 2019.
- No upper age limit.
The candidates can pay the JIPMER MBBS Application form 2019 Fee by online mode only. There is no other option to pay the fee for the JIPMER 2019 application form. Candidates can pay through Net Banking, or Credit Card, or Debit Card. So Candidates needs to pay the JIPMER MBBS 2019 application form fee by one of above-mentioned mode.
|Category||JIMPER MBBS 2019 Application form Fees|
|General||Rs 1500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OBC||Rs 1500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|SC/ST||Rs 1200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|NRI/OCI||Rs 3,000 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OPH||Exempted from Application Fees|
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Registration Seat Reservation
JIPMER Having two different center but they are going to conduct one entrance exam. According to Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) the entrance exam will be held for 200 seats (150 seats at JIPMER, Puducherry + 50 seats at JIPMER, Karaikal).
|Category||JIPMER Karaikal||JIPMER Puducherry||Total|
How to Apply JIPMER MBBS Online Application Form 2019
Contenders may go to the official website of the JIPMER www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in / www.jipmer.edu.in
- After Candidates need to find the valid link of the Apply on-line JIPMER MBBS Admission 2019” from official website of JIPMER.
- Open the link and Read the instructions of JIPMER MBBS Application form 2019.
- Fill up all required Details.
- Need to fill all proper details for JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Form such as Name, Address, DOB, Scanned photo, Scanned signature, etc.
- Candidate must have to fill all the details according to their documents in JIPMER Paramedical Application Form 2019.
- Save all the details of JIPMER Application such as registration number application number and password for further use.
Note: Candidate’s, This is not the official website, and whatever information given in this article by our team on this site is only for your support, if the information is found to be false in any way, then our team will not be responsible in any way. This information has been received by our team from multiple resources, for more information related to the recruitment you can visit the official website.