ITBP Constable Recruitment 2019 – Indo Tibetan Border Police Department invites online applications for the 121 Posts of Constable (General Duty) under Sports Quota. This is the latest career opportunity for candidates who are waiting for the latest defense jobs. Candidates who meet to all eligible norms they are able to apply online for ITBP Constable Jobs from 22nd April 2019. It is a golden opportunity for the candidates who want to join the police force.
First candidates have to register online and after that, they fill ITBP Online Application form. All the detailed information is available in the notification like qualification, age limit, selection process, exam date etc. We advise all the candidates to read the official notification before they apply for ITBP Constable Recruitment 2019. You can also check the job details below in this article.
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2019- ITBP Constable GD Jobs Apply Online
ITBP Constable Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the 121 vacancies for the posts of Constable (General Duty) in Group C on temporary basis likely to be made permanent in Indi-Tibetan Border Police Force against Sports Quota. The posts have all India Liability and selected aspirants can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad.
The Selection of the aspirants will be completed through a written test, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PST/PET) and Medical Examination. This time aspirants fill ITBP Jobs online form for Indo Tibetan Border Police Recruitment.
ITBP Constable Bharti Details
- Organization Name: Indo Tibetan Border Police
- Name of Post: Head Constable and Constable (General Duty)
- of Posts: 121
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Category- latest Defence Jobs
- Location- Pan India
- Last date to apply online- 21st June 2019
- Official Website: http://itbpolice.nic.in
ITBP Constable Vacancy Details
There are 121 vacancies in following Sports/Games disciplines-
|Water Sports (Kayaking) & Canoeing||Water Sports Rowing|
|Wushu||Archery (Indian Recurve and Compound round)|
|Shooting (Sport)||Winter Games Skiing (Alpine & Nordic)|
Eligibility Criteria for Indo Tibetan Border Police Constable Recruitment
Education Qualification- Aspirants should have matriculation/10th pass certificate. Players who have participated or won a medal (s) in the level of competition given at Para 4 (b) of this advertisement from01/01/2017 till 21/06/2019 will only be considered.
Age Limit: 18 to 23 years (Relaxation in age as per the prevalent Recruitment Rules)
- Upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST by five (5) years and for OBC by three (3) years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for Departmental candidates with three years continuous service and in addition 5 years age relaxation for SC or ST and 3 years for OBC who compete along with candidates from open recruitment
ITBP Recruitment Selection Process
The applicant will get selected on the basis of physical efficiency test, physical standard test, and written test.
- Application Charge:
- General/OBC Candidates: 100/- Rupees
- SC/ST/other Candidates: No Fee
How to apply online ITBP Recruitment 2019
There may be some candidates who are not able to apply online. To help those candidates below we have provided some instructions. These instructions will help you to apply online for ITBP Constable Recruitment 2019.
- First, visit the official website of ITBP: http://itbpolice.nic.in
- Find the official notification and download it.
- Read the notification properly.
- Now click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the information correctly.
- Now upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- After that, click on the submit button for the successful submission.
- You can take a print out of it for future uses.
- Starting Date of Online Application Process: 22nd April 2019
- Last Date to apply Online for ITBP Police Constable Recruitment: 22nd June 2019
In this article, you can check all the information of ITBP Police Bharti 2019. If you have any query related to this article, you can write to us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible. On this website, we provide the latest news and updates of government exam. We advise you to visit this website on regular basis.