Indian Air Force Group X & Y Syllabus 2019 -2020- IAF Airman Exam Pattern, Prepare for IAF Group X Y Exam using Previous Year Paper, Best Books, Coaching Notes
The Indian Airforce has invited applications for Indian Air Force Airman Group X & Y Recruitment. Now candidates will need for better exam preparation. The Central Airmen Selection Board will conduct the Phase-I of Selection Test for Airmen (STAR-I) from 21st to 24th September 2019. So from this article, all aspirants will able to download the latest Indian Air Force Airmen Group X and Y Syllabus.
All candidates who dream to qualify in this recruitment is advised to start there preparation to follow latest IAF Group X & Y Exam Pattern. The section-wise syllabus is given in below table. We advised to competitors that start study under expert guidelines and collect coaching notes, best books, and other study materials.
Indian Air Force Airman Group X & Y Syllabus 2019- Airmen Exam Date
The Indian Air Force has released a notification for Selection Test for Airmen Recruitment for unmarried Male citizens of India and Nepal for Intake 02/2020. The Department will fill vacancies of Airmen in Group X Trades and Group Y trades. The Central Airmen Selection Board will be organized the STAR 02/2020 from 23rd to 27th September 2019.
Now all competitors start their study using the latest IAF Airmen Study materials and a cover of topics from Indian Air Force Group X and Y Syllabus. They should online test series, Mock test and solve Indian Air Force Airman previous year papers for better study.
|Name of Department||Indian Air Force|
|Exam Authority||Central Airmen Selection Board (CASB)|
|Post Name||Group X and Group Y|
|Test name||Scheduled test for Airman Recruitment (STAR-02/2020)|
|Trades Name||Group X & Y (Technical & Non-Technical Trades)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Exam Date||23 to 27th September 2019|
|Official web portal||indianairforce.nic.in|
|Phase-I||Online Written Test|
|Phase-II||Physical Fitness Test, Verification of Eligibility, Adaptability Test|
Indian Air Force Airman Syllabus 2019 -2020 IAF X Y Group Exam Pattern
In this article, our team is giving exam preparation tips, guidelines, best books and study materials. They join online test series and mock test to improve speed to solve the papers in a given time duration. Candidates must solve Indian Air Force Airmen Previous year Question papers to manage time section wise. Download Admit Card for Airmen STAR Phase-I
Indian Air Force Airmen Selection Process
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Adaptation Test-1
- Adaptation Test-2
- Medical Examination
Indian Air Force Group X and Y Exam Pattern 2019
- Candidates have to appear for the online exam.
- The written test will be multiple-choice questions of objective type.
- Question paper will be both (English & Hindi) except for English paper.
- One mark for every correct answer, 0.25 marks shall be deducted [as negative marks] for each wrong answer.
- The time duration for each group with subjects is mentioned below
|Group ‘X’||English, Physics and Mathematics (as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus)||60 Minutes|
|Group ‘Y’||English (as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus), Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA)||45 Minutes|
|Both Group ‘X&Y’||English, Physics and Mathematics (as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus) and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA)||85 Minutes|
Indian Air Force Group X and Y Airmen Syllabus 2019 -2020
- Physical World & Measurement
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviors of Perfect Gas & Kinetic Theory of gases
- Oscillations & Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy & Power
- Motion of System of particles & Rigid Body
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Drawing of inferences
- Use of vocabulary
- To judge comprehensio
- Word order
- Correct usage of Adverbs
- Correct usage of – articles, Prepositions, adjectives-degrees of comparison, conjunctions, Nouns and Pronouns and numbers (Singular-Plural)
- Words, which are commonly getting confused
- Word formation
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- One word substitution
- Transformation of sequences-Compound,
- Agreement of subject with verb Pattern of verb and their use.
- Sequence of tenses.
- Complex, Simple, Negative, Affirmative.
Direct/Indirect sentences: Narration change
- Change of various types of sentences from direct to indirect form
- Change of various types of sentences from indirect to direct form
Idioms and Phrases
- Use of simple idioms
- Use of Common proverbs
- Active and Passive Voices
- Change of all types of sentences from active to passive form
- Change of all types of sentences from passive to active form
- Sets, Relations, functions
- Inverse Trigonometric functions
- Limit & Continuity
- Application of Differentiation
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Sequence & Series (AP & GP)
- Definite Integrals
- Binomial Theorem
- Coordinate geometry – Straight line, Circles, Parabola, Ellipse, Hyperbola
- Trigonometric functions
- Logarithmic Series
- Indefinite Integrals
- Exponential Series
- Application of Integration
- Differential Equations
- Probability Statistics
Indian Air Force Airmen Syllabus 2019 -2020
ENGLISH: Same as for Group X.
(A) Reasoning (Verbal and Non-Verbal)
- Mathematical Operations (Assigning Value to Arithmetic Sign)
- Number Ranking & Time Sequence Test
- Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit
- Inserting Correct
- Mathematical Digit
- Numerical Series
- Odd Man Out
- Mutual Relation Problem
- Tallest Youngest Relation
- Dictionary Words
- Distance and Direction Sense Test
- Human Relation
- Coding and Decoding
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Number Coding
- Number Puzzle
IAF Group X Y Mathematics Syllabus
- Ratio and proportion
- Area of Triangle
- Square and Rectangle
- Surface area and Volume of Cuboid, Cylinder, Cone and Sphere
- Simple Trigonometry
- LCM, HCF
- Profit and Loss
- Time, Distance and Speed
- Simplification of Numbers
(C) GK and CA
- Current Events
- General Science
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Candidates have to complete the following tasks in time
- 6 Km run 06 completed in minutes and 30 seconds.
- 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups and 20 squats completed in the stipulated time (as per rules).
Candidates must bring their shorts/Track pants and sports shoes.
Adaptability Test – 1: To select the candidate through objective type written the test.
Adaptability Test – 2: Selection of the candidates on the bases of adapt to the environment of Indian Air Force and ability to adjust/survive in the military way of life.
Candidates have to go through this medical exam taken by Air Force Medical Team under IAF Medical rules and policy.