HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019- Haryana Clerk (Group C) Vacancies Notification Released. Aspirants check Haryana SSC Jobs Eligibility Criteria, Selection process and fill HSSC Clerk Application form from official website hssc.gov.in. हरियाणा में 12वीं पास के लिए क्लर्क की 4858 भर्तियां, आयु सीमा 42 साल
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has been announcing HSSC Clerk Vacancy Notification for Jobless candidates. They can make a wonderful career in the government sector by applying Haryana Clerk Bharti. The Commission will fill 4858 Clerk Vacancies of Group C in various government Department. Therefore aspirants may grab this opportunity to apply online for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 from 24th June 2019.
First, eligible and interested aspirants will do online registration using a valid E-Mail ID and mobile number. After that, they fill the HSSC Clerk Application form with personal and academic details. More details about Haryana Clerk Recruitment such as Admit card, Syllabus, Cutoff marks, and answer key are given below here. The last date to apply online HSSC Clerk Group C Bharti is on or before
8th July 2019 (Extended upto 30Th July 2019)
latest Updates- Accordingly, the last date for applying online HSSC CLerk Application form against the advertisements No. 05/2019 for the post of the Clerk is hereby extended up to 30th July 2019 till 11.59 pm. Thereafter, the website link will be disabled. The last date for deposit of fee if also extended up to 2nd August 2019.
HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019- Haryana Group C 4858 Posts Apply Online
HSSC Clerk Application form invited for job seekers who want government Jobs in Haryana State. According to HSSC Clerk Notification, the department will fill 4858 vacancies of Group C. The HSSC will be organized Haryana Clerk Exam from 22nd July to 18th August 2019. So aspirants prepare well for Haryana Clerk Exam using latest pattern & Syllabus and study materials.
The Haryana Clerk online form will be accepted through online mode and no other modes/mean will be accepted. Therefore competitors must check HSSC Clerk Vacancy Notification Carefully before applying for Haryana Clerk Jobs 4858 Vacancies.
Haryana Clerk Bharti latest news
- Department name- Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Total Vacancies- 4858
- Post Name- Clerk (Group C)
- Job Category- Government Jobs
- Location- Haryana
- Application mode- online
- Clerk Notification Date- 20th June 2019
- Selection Process- Written exam and Personal Interview/Document Verification
- Official website- hssc.gov.in
Haryana Clerk Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
To fill the HSSC Clerk application form, candidates should have minimum eligible conditions. They must have qualification and age limit decided by the Commission.
Education Qualification- Candidates should pass 10+2/ 10+2 first division/ Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized Board/ University. They have also Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or higher education.
Age Limit- age of the candidates should be 17 to 42 years.
Relaxation in age-
- Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of SC/BC-A & BC-B as per Haryana Govt instructions.
- In Case of PwD General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SCs/BCs).
- For Ex-Servicemen, relaxation up to continuous Military Service added by 3 years is permissible.
HSSC Clerk Jobs Application Fee
The Application fee is necessary to be paid at time of applying HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019. The fee can be deposited through online mode via Net Banking, Credit Card/ Debit Card etc.
- General male /Female- Rs 100/-
- Gen Female (Haryana Resident)- Rs 50/-
- SC/BC/EWS Male Candidates- Rs 25/-
- SC/BC/EWS Female Candidates- Rs 13/-
- PwD Candidates- No Charges
How to apply online Haryana Clerk Recruitment 2019- HSSC Clerk 4858 online form
Candidates are advised that fill HSSC Clerk Application form with correct information. If they o not fulfill the qualification conditions on the cutoff date, their application shall not be accepted by the online application system. They collect all necessary documents/certificate at time of HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019. Follow the below-given steps to fill Haryana Clerk Bharti online form-
- The online application form can be filled up using official web portal i.e. hssc.gov.in
- First, go to Advertisement Category from home page
- Open the HSSC Clerk Notification and read carefully
- Then after check Clerk Application form instructions
- Click on the apply online link
- Fill personal and academic details and click on submit button
- In the next step, they upload photograph and signature
- After that pay the Application fee for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019
- Click on final submit button and save the online form
Haryana Clerk Bharti Important Dates
- Date of Clerk Notification publish- 20th June 2019
- Starting date for submit HSSC Clerk online form- 24th June 2019
- Closing Date for submission of online form- 8th July 2019
- Last date for deposit of Fee- 11th July 2019
Haryana Clerk Exam pattern 2019
After applying for HSSC Clerk 4858 Recruitment, candidates must check criteria for selection, exam pattern & Syllabus for better preparation. The Selection to the Clerk 4858 posts shall comprise of total 100 Marks.
|Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience||10|
- The 90 marks of written exam shall be divided into two parts comprising- i) 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and Concerned or relevant subject as applicable. ii) 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture of Haryana.
- The 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience.
HSSC Clerk Admit Card
The Haryana Clerk Admit Card will be issued before 10 Days from the Examination. It is noted that Clerk Exam will be held from 22nd July to 18th August 2019. Aspirants can download HSSC Clerk Admit Card Name wise using below official link.
Haryana Clerk Answer key 2019
The answer key for HSSC Clerk Exam will be available within 10 days from the examination. So examinees may calculate probable exam MARKS using the HSSC Clerk Answer key. Here we will upload Clerk Question Paper, Answer key and solution.