Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2019- HSSC Constable Vacancy Notification, Check Haryana Police Bharti Eligibility Criteria, Selection process HSSC Constable Exam pattern & Syllabus and fill Haryana Police Jobs Application Form at www.hssc.gov.in.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2019- The Staff Selection Commission has been released an employment notification for 6400 Group C Vacancies. The Commission will fill these vacant seats for Constable (General Duty) and Sub Inspector posts. Lots of candidates are waiting for HSSC Group C Vacancies.
Now they all are able to apply online for Haryana Police Bharti for Constable using below official link. There are 6000 Constable and 400 Sub Inspector Posts. Therefore according to qualification, aspirants may fill HSSC Police Constable Application form with personal and academic details. The last date to apply for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2019 is on or before 26th June 2019.
The Applicants have graduation degree to apply for this Haryana Police Sub-Inspector Vacancies. There are multiple phases for the selection in Haryana Police Constable. The final selection will be made based on Written Exam, and Physical Standard Test/ Physical Efficiency Test (PST/PET). We are going to provide all the details and links for the latest Haryana Police Exam Pattern, exam dates, admit card, answer key, cutoff marks, and result.
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2019- HSSC Sub Inspector Notification
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Constable (GD) and Sub Inspector|
|Job Category||Latest Police Jobs|
|Date of Notification||09th June 2019|
|Start date for submission of online form||16th June 2019|
|Last date to apply online Haryana Police Bharti||26th June 2019|
|Closing date for deposit of Fee||28th June 2019|
|Phase-I||Knowledge Test (80% weightage)|
|Phase-II||Physical Screening Test (PST)|
|Phase-III||Physical measurement Test (PMT)|
|HSSC Constable Vacancy Notification||Download here|
|HSSC Constable Admit Card||Download here|
|Haryana Police Answer key||Download PDF here|
|HSSC police Constable Result||Check here|
Haryana Police Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification-Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from recognized education Board/ institution for all the categories. They also have a metric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects or higher.
Age Limit- Age of the candidates should be 18 to 25 years as on the last date of Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2019 i.e. 01.06.2019.
Relaxation in Age- For the aspirants belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Backward Class Categories relaxation in upper age limit of 5 years shall be given as per govt instruction issued from time to time.
Eligibility criteria for HSSC Sub Inspector
Qualification- Aspirants must have Graduation degree from a recognized University or its equivalent. Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects or higher
Age Limit- Age of the candidates should be 21 to 27 years for Haryana Police SI Recruitment i.e. 01.06.2019.
HSSC Constable Bharti- physical measurement Test (PMT)
Height – male Candidates
- 170 Centimeter General Category
- 168 Centimeter for Eligible reserve Categories as per latest Government Reservation Policy applicable at the time of advertisement/Corrigendum as the case may be
Height – male Candidates
- 158 Centimetre General Category
- 156 Centimetre for eligible reserve Categories as per latest Government Reservation Policy applicable at the time of Advertisement/Corrigendum as the case may be.
- 83 CMS (Un-expanded) to 87 cms (expanded) with the expansion of 04 cms (Minimum)
- Reserve Category- 81 CMS (Un-expanded) to 85 cms (expanded) with the expansion of 04 cms (Minimum)
Physical Standard Test:
|Category||Height (Minimum) cm||Chest (Only for Men) cm|
|SC /ST(H)/ST (P)||168||156||81||85|
Haryana Police Constable Vacancy 2019 Details:
|Category||Male Vacancies||Female Vacancies||Total Posts|
Haryana Police SI Vacancy Details:
|Category||No. of posts|
How to fill Haryana Police Constable Application Form 2019:
- Contenders may go to the official website of the Haryana Police i.e. hssc.gov.in.
- After it goes to the valid link of the Haryana Police Constable Vacancy.
- Open the link and Read the instructions of the Haryana Police Constable Application form.
- Fill up all required Details
- Need to fill all proper details for HSSC Police Constable Recruitment online form such as name, address, DOB, scanned photo, scanned signature, etc
- Candidate must have to fill all the details according to their documents in Haryana Police Constable Application form.
- Save all the details of Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2019 such as registration number application number and password for further use.
HSSC Police Constable Jobs Application Fee:
|General (Male, Female Non-Resident of Haryana)||Rs 100/-||Rs 150 /-|
|General (Female of Haryana Resident)||Rs 50/-||Rs 75 /-|
|SC/BC (Male) of Haryana State||Rs 25/-||Rs 35/-|
|SC/BC (Female) of Haryana State||Rs 13/-||Rs 18 /-|
|Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||Nill||Nill|
Selection Process for Haryana Police Constable Bharti
There will various selection phases for selection of HSSC Constable Recruitment such as Written test, Physical Measurement Test and physical Screening Test.
Knowledge Test (80% Weightage)
The detailed process of Knowledge test shall be as follows:
- All aspirants shall have to undergo a knowledge test of 80 marks comprising of objective type, multiple choice question.
- The knowledge test shall be of the objective type having 100 multiple choice questions of 0.80 marks each ad test shall be of 90 minutes.
- The Test paper shall include questions on General Studies, General Science, Current affairs, General reasoning, mental Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, other relevant fields/ Trades etc.
Physical Screening Test (PST)-
Aspirants, equaling seven times the number of vacancies in each category shall be declared to have qualified the Knowledge test (KT). The candidates who have qualified in knowledge test shall be put to a Physical Screening test, which would be only qualifying in nature, to judge their physical fitness and endurance.
|Candidates||Test Distance||Qualifying Time|
|Male||2.5 Kilometer||12 Minutes|
|Female||1.0 Kilometer||6 Minutes|
|Ex-Serviceman||1.0 Kilometer||5 Minutes|