GSRTC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 2389 Conductor Vacancies, Check Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process for Gujarat State Road Transport Jobs, Fill GSRTC Application Form from official website ojas.gujarat.gov.in
GSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2019- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Limited is filling 2389 Vacancies of Conductor posts. This is a great career opportunity for all those candidates who are waiting for the latest Gujarat Govt Jobs. The GSRTC Jobs application form can be filled from the “Online Job Application System (OJAS)”. Eligible candidates can apply GSRTC Recruitment 2019 through the official website (gsrtc.in/site/) from 1st November 2019.
Aspirants must know that the registration process for Gujarat GSRTC Conductor Bharti has been started and they must check the detailed notification before applying. The eligibility fixed by the candidates is 10th/Matriculation. Therefore Matric pass candidates are able to apply online for GSRTC Recruitment 2019 on or before 30th November 2019.
Other important details such as GSRTC Driver Syllabus, Pattern, Admit Card, Answer key cutoff marks are given below here. First candidates have to register online using a valid E-Mail ID and mobile number.
GSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2019 Gujarat Road Transport Jobs Notification
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation is preparing to create manpower to manage the workload. The Department is finding eligible candidates for 2389 vacancies of Driver and conductor posts. Candidates have to clear written exam, skill Test/ Driving Test and document verification phases for final selection for GSRTC Recruitment 2019.
Gujarat State Road Transport Recruitment Details
|Name of Department||Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation|
|Number of Vacancies||2389|
|JOB CATEGORY||State Govt Jobs|
|EDUCATION QUALIFICATION||S.S.C / Matriculation/ 10th PASSED|
|Start Date to apply online||1st November 2019|
|last Date to submit GSRTC Conductor Application||30th November 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for GSRTC Jobs
Candidate applying for GSRTC Conductor Vacancies must be graduated /passed SSC/Class 10/Matric or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
Candidates should possess Matriculation/10th Standard from a recognized University with a Valid Driving License.
Age limit: Candidates must have a minimum age of 18 to a maximum of 35 years
For a woman (in the slaughtering age)
- Non-reservation 38 Class 43 Class
- Reserved 43 Class 45 Classes
- Major Sainik 45 Class 45 Class
Reserved candidates will be entitled to retirement at the prescribed age.
GSRTC Conductor Vacancy 2019 Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
GSRTC Conductor Online form required Documents
An important document, the candidate must carry at the time of driving test :[mandatory]
- Call letter
- Online application form
- School leaving certificate
- Standard 10’s Market Sheet
- Marksheet of standard 12 (If the standard 12 passes are passed in the application)
- Graduate Marksheet. (If the application is graduated)
- An example of identity (If the application has been exposed)
- In the case of S.E.B.C. Non -layer certificates should be in ‘Parashursh (4)’ (Gujarati).
- The original driver’s license or if the license expires, then the R.T.O. In the case of Feiha Bhayaag Receipt
- R.T.O. A Cometurize Information Certificate
Application Fee for Gujarat Conductor Bharti
Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode. The fee can be paid via net Banking, Credit Card/Debit Card and other given modes.
- UR/OBC Candidates- Rs 250/-
- SC/ST Candidates- Nil
How to apply online for GSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2019
GSRTC Driver Posts requirements: [mandatory]- There is a need to have a license and base to run a public vehicle from a regional vehicle office. At least four years of running a heavy vehicle with heavy diesel after heavy license
Step to fill GSRTC Application form
- Fill the application form online.
- Upload documents carefully as required.
- Take a print of the application form.
You can fill in the GSTC Driver application form at https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
(1) You are the first to visit ay https: //ojas.gujarat.gov.in
(2) Click on “Apply Online “.
(Iii) Clicking on this ad will affect the location / other
Information will be found.
(4) Clicking on Apply Now below is the format of the application, carefully fill all the fields and details required.
By doing so, fill up its contents.
(8) Filling eligibility for communicative information
Click on Computer Knowledge and fill out the details.
(9) Click on Self declaration below it
(10) Click on “Yes” to accept the above conditions. Now the application is completely different.
(11)Now Clicking on Save will accept your request online.
(12) After applying for your application number
Will Generate Which you will have to preserve.
(13) Click on Upload Photograph. Carefully upload/fill all the fields and details
- Type the application number and type your birth date then click OK.
- Photo and Signature are about to be uploaded. (Photo size is 5 cm height and 3.6 cm )
- (Photo and signature upload your first photo and
- Signature should be in JPG format (not more than 10 KB size).
(14) Now click on “Confirm Application” at the top of the page and apply for the application number
And after typing the birth date, click on the OK button by pressing
(1) Show application preview and
(2) Confirm application will appear.
Click on the show application preview to see the application.
If you want to apply the application, then edit it. If the application is issued then If you do not feel shy, then on the confirm application
Click here so your application will be accepted online. (It is compulsory to confirm the application.) Here
“confirmation number” will be generated, which will be ready for all the next action you have to save.
(15) Now click on the print application. , get a print of the application.
For more understanding and further details, candidates are requested to visit the GSTC Recruitment 2019 notification pdf file link here.
GSRTC Driver Recruitment Selection and Salary scale:
Candidate for GSRTC Recruitment: Selection will be done on bases of Written Exam and Computer Proficiency Test. further selected candidates have to go through a driving test. (as prescribed).
GSRTC Recruitment: Salary –candidates selected will be paid [Five Classes] Rs10000 / – per month .(as per rules)
Candidates should possess Graduation from a recognized University with Valid Driving License.