FCI Admit Card 2019 – Food Corporation of India Phase 2 Hall Ticket Download: Food Corporation of India has released the FCI Phase II Hall Ticket 2019 on 12th of July. Those who have applied for the FCI Exam can download there admit card from the Official Website. And had released 4103 Posts for the recruitment of the various Posts like JE, Assistant Grade-II (Hindi), Steno Grade-ii, Typist (Hindi) and Assistant Grade-III. The Food Corporation of India Phase II has been released and the exam is on 27th July 2019.
Candidates can download their FCI Phase II Admit Card 2019 by entering their registration number and Roll number. Candidates those who have cleared the Phase I Exam will only get the FCI Phase II Admit Card Online. And For that, you can visit the official website of the FCI which is (http://fci.gov.in/).
Food Corporation of India Phase 2 Admit Card 2019
Food Corporation of India Phase II Exam was held on 27 July 2019 at the various locations. FCI will announce the FCI Result for North, North-East zones, South, East, West.
The Food Corporation of India Result will be available in the form of PDF with Candidate Name, Roll no. and Position of the candidate. The Whole recruitment process includes 2 levels of Exam followed by the document verification.
Overview of FCI Admit card 2019 Name wise
Some of the important date regarding the Food Corporation of
|FCI Recruitment 2019||Important Dates|
|Phase 1 exam date||31 May to 03 Jun 2019|
|Download FCI admit card 2019 Phase I||15 Days Before Examination|
|Download FCI admit card 2019 Phase 2||12 Jul 2019|
|Phase 2 exam date||27 Jul 2019|
|Skill test / Document Verification||To be announced|
|Call Letter Date||To be Announced|
About the Food Corporation of India
खाद्य नीति के निम्नलिखित उद्देश्यों को पूरा करने के लिए भारतीय खाद्य निगम अधिनियम 1964 के तहत भारतीय खाद्य निगम की स्थापना की गई थी:
- किसानों के हितों की रक्षा के लिए प्रभावी मूल्य समर्थन अभियान।
- सार्वजनिक वितरण प्रणाली के लिए पूरे देश में खाद्यान्न का वितरण।
- राष्ट्रीय खाद्य सुरक्षा सुनिश्चित करने के लिए खाद्यान्नों के परिचालन और बफर स्टॉक का संतोषजनक स्तर बनाए रखना।
- अपनी स्थापना के बाद से, FCI ने संकट प्रबंधनउन्मुखखाद्य सुरक्षा को एक स्थिर सुरक्षा प्रणाली में बदलने में भारत की सफलता में महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका निभाई है।
Steps to Download the FCI Phase II Admit Card 2019
Candidates can download the FCI Phase II Admit Card 2019 by following the mentioned below step:-
Step 1:- First visit the official website (http://fci.gov.in/)
Step 2:- Now, Click on the given link of “FCI ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD”
Step 3: Next, Enter your details like Registration number & Password
Step 4: Now fill the given below Captcha and after that click on the submit button
Step 5: Admit Card will be displayed on your window screen in the form of Pdf.
Step 6:- Take the printout of the Pdf and save the Pdf for further use.
Important details to be mentioned in the FCI Admit Card 2019
Once you download the FCI Phase II Hall Ticket 2019 for exam Candidates should check all the details carefully which are mentioned below in points. If you have any query or doubt regarding admit card or exam please visit the official website or contact to your college Authority.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Exam Location
- Date of the Examination
- Exam Time
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Important guidelines for the examination
- Name and Father’s Name
Exam Pattern for FCI Phase-II Exam 2019
FCI Online Exam Consist of Phase 1 & Phase 2. In Phase II Online Examination the test will consist of multiple choices each question contains 1 marks and foe negative marking ¼ the of marks will be deducted from the Each correct answers. FCI Phase II Answer key
Exam Instructions of FCI Exam Admit Card 2019
Candidates those who are appearing for the FCI Exam should ensure that all the instruction must be followed. These instructions are meant to be followed strictly by each and every candidate. Check the instructions carefully:-
- Candidates have to report at the exam center ½ hour or 30 minutes earlier.
- You should carry the admit card with the valid id proof on the day of examination center.
- Those who will not bring the admit card will not be able to attend the examination.
- No Electronic gadget, are allowed at the time of examination hall.
- Any type of discrepancies or violence will not be tolerated during the exam.
- For more visit the official website:- http://fci.gov.in/