Download Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers REET Admit Card 2016
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) is going to be held by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) to recruit skilled and eligible candidates for about 20000 posts of 3rd grade teacher in Rajasthan. The eligible candidates who are going to appear in this exam should know to how to download REET 2015 Admit Card. REET 2015 Admit Card can be downloaded online from www.bser.com and www.education.rajasthan.gov.in from 23rd January 2016. The REET Level-I and Level-II Exam will be held on 7th February, 2016.
Admit Cards will be uploaded on official website on 23rd January, 2016. No admit cards will be dispatched by posts to the postal address of the candidates. All the candidates have to download the admit cards online. Print the admit card and check if it resembles you or not. If you find anything incorrect in the admit card, contact the exam authority to solve the issue.
REET 2015 Admit Card will contain important details of the candidates like:- Candidate’s roll number, name, Address, Exam Date, Exam Name, Center of Exam. Candidate’s photograph and digital signature is also printed on the admit card.
Candidates should verify all the details mentioned on the admit card. If anything incorrect is found, then contact the exam authority so that the correction could be done before the exam.
There are some important documents to be brought by the candidates before coming to the exam:-
- Candidates must bring the online printed admit card to the exam center.
- Ensure that the photograph and digital signature should be properly visible.
- Bring one valid photo Identity proof in original
- One photocopy of photo identity proof.
- One passport size photographs same as uploaded while applying online.
We provide some steps to how to download the REET 2015 admit cards online. They are:-
- Visit the website education.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then click on the link “Print Admission Card”. It will open a form.
- Fill the desired fields given in the form (enter Application Id, Date of Birth, Exam Name).
- Then Click on the “Proceed” Button and your admit card will appear on your screen.
- Download the admit card and save.
- Take a printout for future purpose.