CTET Exam Preparation Tips- The First question comes in mind that how to prepare for CTET 2019. So in this article, we are providing CTET preparation Tips, Planning, Strategy, Study Materials, Best Books, CTET Previous year papers as per CTET Exam Pattern. The Central Board of Secondary Education is preparing to organize the “Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2019” on 8th December 2019. Therefore all examinees will need for better CTET Examprapration using latest Study materials.
We want to suggest to them that they collect CTET Preparation materials before making self Study Time Table. They Start CTET preparation using Best Books, Coaching notes, manage Time Table and assign time for each question. Because Time management is very important for you. Using the CTET previous year Question paper, you can prepare well and improve the speed of solving the question paper in given time duration.
CTET Exam Preparation Tips for Paper-I & paper-II
The Authority has been announced the CTET December Exam Dates. Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the CTET 2019 on Sunday, 8th December 2019. Therefore candidates should prepare well for CTET 2019 using latest study materials. The CTET has two papers such as Paper-I will be held for primary Teacher level-I (Classes 1 to 5) and paper-II will be organized for Elementary Teacher level-II (Classes 6 to 8). Aspirants should start study under expert guidelines and follow important tips to crack the CTET Exam.
Check New Changes in CTET Syllabus- Download here
CTET Exam date, Selection process – Click here
CBSE CTET December Admit Card– Download here
CTET 2019 Answer key- Click here
Check CTET Exam Result- Click here
How to Prepare for CTET 2019 Exam?
CTET 2019 Exam Pattern –
- CTET 2019 exam will be held on 9th December 2019 in offline mode across all over India.
- The question paper will be in Hindi and English language.
- Two type of paper questions, Paper-I and Paper-II.
- There are total 150 questions in both papers.
- Each question carries 1 mark and no negative marking.
- The total time duration for the paper is 150 min.
CTET Exam Syllabus 2019
- The syllabus for CTET 2019 exam will be as per the NCERT books from class I to VIII.
- Candidates must choose from two languages as their choose and interest.
- CTET syllabus for Child Development and Pedagogy section will include topics related to teaching ability and students that they will be teaching after qualifying CTET and recruitment as teachers in primary and elementary schools in India.
The important and typical part in CTET is Child Development and Pedagogy subject; it’s the less scoring subject in CTET. So we provide you some important tips and books for good scoring in this subject.
CTET 2019 Preparation for Child Development and Pedagogy Subject –
- In this section, 15 questions will be asked in both paper-I and paper-II related to child development.
- This section is for deeply understanding of child development and child brain development.
- The concept of Inclusive education and understanding children with special needs is important as 5 questions are asked about the topic.
- For this section, you must be a great thinker and right decision taker.
Important Topics for Child Development and Pedagogy Subject –
- Theories of Intelligence
- Theories of Child Development
- Learning theories
- Intelligence theories
- Assessment & Evaluation
- Concepts of Psychology
Best Books for Child Development and Pedagogy Subject –
Looking for the best books for child development & pedagogy subject : Buy Online from Amazon
CTET 2019 Preparation for Language I and II –
- The language-I is Hindi or English and Language II is your local language.
- The main target for this is to check the proficiency in the language I section.
- A lot of practice is needed to master the language I section.
- Time management and planning must be done to improve the performance of this section.
- Two unseen passages will be asked- one will be prose and other the drama.
- One question will come on the basis of a poem given in the question paper.
- Inference based questions will be asked.
- Questions on grammar and verbal ability will be asked.
CTET 2019 Preparation for Mathematics Section –
- Study NCERT Books: Candidates appearing for the paper I/paper II must follow the NCERT books of mathematics approved by the CBSE authorities from class I-VIII.
- Practice Mock Tests: Previous 4-5 years papers are important for CTET exam. Join the coaching center or a lot of websites are offering mock practice exam.
- Sample Papers: Before the exam, CBSE will produce sample papers which must be practiced so that the exam type, pattern and format of the questions can be easily understood.
- All Questions must be Attempted: As there is no negative marking so all questions must be attempted as every mark counts (luck matters).
CTET 2019 Preparation Tips for Science Subject –
- In this section, 30 questions will be asked, which will be from NCERT class VI to VIII books.
- Solve all questions given in NCERT Science books from class VI to VIII.
- Solve the practice problems in the online test series and sample papers defined for CTET.
- Most questions are about daily science and few questions on chemistry.
CTET 2019 Preparation Tips for Environmental Studies –
- The questions asked in the Environmental Studies section will be a general and basic study from the NCERT books of Class I to V and Geography books of Class VI to VIII.
- Read the Newspaper on daily basis.
- Go through from the previous year’s sample papers and questions papers available online.
- Read the monthly publishing books on GK.
CTET 2019 Preparation for Social Science Section –
- In this section, questions will be asked about fundamental concepts of cultural, economic and political skills.
- Social science questions will be on how our society works.
- Prepare notes on ancient history, medieval history and modern history to excel in the history section.
- To improve the performance of the economy and polity sections, you must read the newspapers on daily basis.
- Basic questions can be asked about the constitution of India.
- Make short notes of the historical data especially the dates and the era.
- Read the monthly publishing books on current happenings in India.
Looking for the best books for CTET 2019 Exam: Buy Online from Amazon
If you have any question or want any help, you can put your query in the comment section, We will help you as soon as possible!