Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2019-20, Apply online CPT Executive Engineer Jobs Notification and Download Application form from official website cochinport.gov.in.
The Cochin Port Trust Department is creating manpower and Finding the eligibility for Executive Engineer. Candidates can get Cochin Port Trust Jobs Notification and apply for 5 Executive posts. Eligible and qualified aspirants are able to apply through offline mode and download application form from the official website.
Cochin Port Trust Recrutiment for Executive (Engineer) has released. Contenders must submit the prescribed application form to a given address. The shortlisting of candidates will be done through walk-in-interview. All eligible candidates should contact the Secretary, Cochin Port Trust with original documents for the interview. The Last Date to submit the Cochin Port Trust Vacancy application on or before 15th November 2019.
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2019-20, CPT Executive Engineer Jobs
Applications are invited for filling up 4 posts of Executive Engineer (Civil) in the Scale of pay of Rs 20600-46500/- under the Civil Engineering Department in Cochin Port Trust.
- Company Name: – Cochin Port Trust
- Name of Post:- Executive Engineer
- of posts: – 5 Vacancies
- Job Category- Government Jobs
- Location- Central Jobs
- Application Mode- offline
- Official website- cochinport.gov.in
- Pay Scale: – Rs. 29100-54500/-
Educational Qualifications:- To apply for Cochin Port Trust Executive Engineer Jobs, candidates must have minimum qualifications. Aspirants must have Degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution.
Age Limit- The upper age limit for direct Recruitment is 35 years on the last date of the application form.
How to Apply Cochin Port Trust Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019
Applications in the prescribed format from eligible and willing officers, who satisfy the provisions of Recruitment Rules for the post of Executive Engineer (Civil), may be forwarded through proper channel along with the following documents so as to reach this office on or before 15th November 2019.
- Attested copies of ACRs of the applicant for the last 5 years
- Attested copies of certificates of academic qualification to prove eligibility
- No-Objection Certificate of the respective Port Trust.
- An undertaking of the applicant not to withdraw, if selected.
- Vigilance and Administrative clearance of the concerned Port in the Proforma prescribed by the Ministry
- The veracity of the University Certificates and the recognition of the Degree obtained by the applicant may be ensured and certified.
|Cochin Port Trust October 2019 Notification||Details|
|Apply for Cochin Port Trust Jobs||1st October 2019|
|Last Date to submit the application form||15th November 2019|
Official website:- For any type of further detail refer to http://www.cochinport.gov.in/