CGPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019– Good news f or candidates who are waiting for Chhattisgarh PSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2019. Chhattisgarh public Service Commission is going to fill total 1348 vacancies of Assistant Professor (Higher Education). Jobless can make their career in government by filling CG Assistant Professor online form. Candidates who meet to all eligible norms they are able to apply from 4th February 2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post can check their official website psg.cg.gov.in for details. At the time of Chhattisgarh PSC Jobs registration they must have a valid E-Mail ID and mobile .
After that login CGPSC Assistant professor application form and fill personal and academic details in right manner. Candidates must also upload necessary documents such as photograph and signature in specified format. The last date to apply online CGPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 is 5th March 2019
CGPSC Assistant Professor online form 2019-
|Organization Name:||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Job Category:||Chhattisgarh State Govt Jobs|
|No. of Posts:||1348 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts:||Assistant Professor|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Test, Personal Interview|
|Category||Chhattisgarh State Govt Jobs|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
Eligibility Details for CGPSC Assistant professor Recruitment 2019
- Candidates should have passed PG (Relevant Discipline) from a recognized university with minimum
- Candidates also NET Qualified Followed by UGC, CSIR or by UGC equivalent exam such as SLET/ SET Passed
|CG TET Application Form||CG TET Admit Card|
|NDA Application Form||SSC CHSL Application Form|
Applicant age should be Minimum 21 years to Maximum 30 years as on 01.01.2019. 35 years for aspirant of Chhattisgarh state
Check the notification for age limit and any relaxation.
- For UR Between 21 and 30 years.
- 5 years for SC/ST Category
- 3 years for OBC Category
- Others as per government guidelines.
CGPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2019 Details
|Subject name||No. of Posts|
Application fee for CGPSC Assistant Professor Jobs
- For General & Others: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC & PWD: Rs. 300/
Payment method- Pay the exam fee through Cr. Card/Debit Card/Net banking mode.
Important Dates to fill Chhattisgarh PSC Assistant Professor Online form
|Online Application Form Start Date||4 February 2019|
|Registration Last Date||5th March 2019|
|Fee payment Last Date||5th March 2019|
|Correction Date||8-14 March 2019|
|Exam Date||Notified soon|
|Admit card date||Available soon|
CGPSC Assistant Professor Salary
15600-39100 and grade pay of 6000
How to apply online for Chhattisgarh PSC Assistant professor Recruitment 2019
Before applying to Online, Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature and other documents.
- Candidates log on official website i.e http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/.
- Select the tab “Current Openings” & Select the post you desired.
- Read all the details and fill correctly & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Create your Registration click on ” New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete your Registration for CGPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 & Click on the button “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with your Personal details.
- Fill the all details carefully in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then click on the submit button for Submit the Form.
- Take out the print out of Online application for further use.
CGPSC Assistant professor Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Preliminary Examination – (Objective Type):
In the Preliminary Examinations, there will be 2 papers of 02 hours duration each. Both the question papers will have objective type questions, four choices of answers for each question out of which one is to be selected. There will be negative marking for each incorrect answer.
First Paper: General Studies (Question 100, Marks 200, Duration 2.00 Hours). There will be 50 Questions from Part ’1′ & Part ’2′ each. Each Question will carry 2 marks) 02 marks will be given for each right answer and 1/3 marks will be decreased for each wrong answer.
Second Question Paper: Aptitude Test (Question 100, Marks 200, Duration 2.00 Hours) 02 marks will be given for each right answer and 1/3 marks will be decreased for each wrong answer.
Minimum Qualifying Marks: In each Question paper necessary qualifying marks for the unreserved category will be 33% and 23% for reserved categories and handicapped candidates. Candidates will be shortlisted for the main examination on the basis of merit.
Main Exam and Interview: Written Examination (Conventional Type) Grand Total 1550 Marks.
- Question papers for Main Exam will be of Conventional nature i.e.: Short/ Medium/ Long answers Type.
- Applicants shortlisted for the Main Examination on the basis of Preliminary Examination (Screening Test) must appear for all the seven papers in Main Examination. Candidates selected for the Interview who qualify the Main Examination. Absence in any paper of Examination and Interview will be liable for disqualification.
- Paper-I (English Language), Paper-II (Essay), Paper-III (History, Constitution and Public Administration), Paper-IV (Science, Technology, and Environment), Paper-V (Economics & Geography), Paper-VI (Mathematics & Logical Ability), Paper-VII (Philosophy & Sociology) each paper will carry 200 marks (i.e. 1400 marks).
- Interview/ Personality Test will give 150 marks.
We hope that all candidates can apply online for CGPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019. They must submit the online form on or before 5th march 2019.