Chhattisgarh TET 2019 Notification- Candidates fill CG TET Application Form 2019, check CG TET Dates, eligibility, syllabus, Selection process from here. All Aspirants now are able to apply Online & Fill CG Vyapam TET Exam online form from official web portal @cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. Qualified candidates are able to do CG TET online Registration from 17th January 2019. Before filling CG TET 2019 Application form, they must check Chhattisgarh TET notification and applying instruction.
Chhattisgarh TET 2019 Application Form released: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) will organize the Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test (CG TET) 2019 on 24th February 2019. Eligible contenders will able to apply for Primary Teacher (Class 1 to 5 & Upper Primary teacher Class 6 to 8 vacancies. The CGPEB has finalized the examination date for Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 as 24th February 2019. The ones who are interested and eligible and also desirous to become a teacher can apply for it. This will help them to get a govt. job at Chhattisgarh. They only have to qualify this CGPEB TET Entrance Exam 2019. So, the candidates who wish to take up teaching job have to submit CG TET Application form 2019 online.
CG TET Application form 2019- Chhattisgarh TET Exam Date Notification
CG TET 2019 Application Form has been announced by Vyapam board. CG TET also called as Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Raipur conducts it. This Exam is conducted to become a teacher in Government or Private Schools they have to clear this Entrance Exam — candidates who want to teach a primary class(I-V) or Upper primary class(VI-VIII). We advised to candidates that before Chhattisgarh TET Registration, check CG TET 2019 notification carefully.
CG TET 2019 Notification Details:
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB)
Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test 2019
Level I – Primary Teachers for class 1 to 5
Level II – Upper Primary Teacher for class 6 to 8
State level Entrance Exam
Starting Date for Online Application
17th January 2019
Closing Date of Application Form
3rd February 2019
CG TET Examination Date
24th February 2019
Admit Card Releasing date
2nd week of Feb 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Chhattisgarh TET Online Application Form
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur has released the notification for CG TET Examination. They are going to organize CG Teacher Eligibility Test on 24th February 2019 at 27 different examination centers in Chhattisgarh state. It will held in two shifts: morning (9.30 to 12.15) and evening (2 to 4).The exam paper will be distributed in two – Paper I and Paper II. Paper I will be held for Primary Teachers(std 1 to 5) and Paper II for Upper Primary Teacher(std 6 to 8). As soon the appeared candidate will qualify this exam, they would be able to apply for Teacher Bharti at Chhattisgarh.
|Odisha TET Admit Card||Kerala TET Admit Card|
|Karnataka TET Admit Card||PTET application Form|
|HTET Admit Card||UPTET Application form|
CG TET Exam 2019 Eligibility criteria, Fee, Qualification, Age limit
You can gather complete details over here in this article. Kindly read the complete article, so that you can fill CG TET Application form 2019 easily without any hassle.
Educational Qualification Required:
Primary Teacher (Std.I to V)
- The student must have passed Higher Secondary & also possess the degree of Diploma in Elementary Education(D.El.Ed) a 2 year course, OR
- Bachelor of Elementary Education(B.El.Ed) 4 year course, Or
- Have completed Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education
Upper Primary Teacher (Std. VI to VIII)
- Candidate should be a graduate along with the Degree of D.El.Ed/B.Ed; 2 year course, or
- Higher Secondary with Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed); a four year course
Application fee :
For Single Paper
For Both papers
SC/ ST/ PwBD
Chhattisgarh TET Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2019
For Primary Teacher –
No. of Questions
Child Development & Pedagogy
2 hours 30 minutes
For Upper Primary Teacher 2019
No. of Questions
Child Development & Pedagogy
Mathematics & Science
Important Points for CG TET Exam 2019
- The questions will be MCQs. It would be objective type paper.
- Candidate will be given 2 and half hour to attempt 150 questions.
- Every question will carry 1 mark each.
- There is no negative marking in this exam.
- The Exam paper will be bilingual, i.e English and Hindi both.
Procedure to apply for Chhattisgarh TET Application Form Online 2019
First of all, contenders have to visit the official website of the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, or look for the direct link given in this article.
- Visit the suitable link of the CG TET Application Form 2019.
- Click on it and fill all the personal and educational details related to it.
- At last make the payment with the suitable channel.
- upload photograph and signature in specified format
- before submitting the Chhattisgarh TET online form, you must check details carefully
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print copy of the CG TET 2019 Application Form for future reference.
CG Vyapam TET Online Application at cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
We have provided you with all the latest updates for CG Vyapam TET Exam 2019. For further information regarding CG TET Application form 2019, you can bookmark this page. You will get updates on the real time basis. Right now, just fill up the application form and start preparing for the exam. Wishing you all the best for your career and bright future. Regarding this article if you’ve any query, then please write us in the comment box. We’ll help you soon. Thank you for your visit!