Rajasthan BSTC Application form 2020- Primary Education Dept BSTC Exam Date Notification, Check BSTC Eligibility Criteria, Exam pattern Syllabus from here. Candidates fill Rajasthan D.El.Ed 2020 Application Form from official website bstc2020.org
Rajasthan Primary Education Department is Organizing the state level Pre D.El.Ed Exam 2020. Now the Exam will be held on 26th May 2020. According to the final mark in the Pre BSTC Entrance exam, you can get the college name for Admission. The students can check the eligibility conditions of the BSTC Exam 2020. Students can fill up the forms if their eligibility criteria are fulfilled according to the BSTC Exam 2020. You can fill up the application form at the official portal of the University. Students, who are interested to take admission into the Basic School Teaching Course (BSTC ) need to fill a new Registration. The BSTC registration form is scheduled by the Primary Education Department.
The Department is going to organize the BSTC (General/Sanskrit) Pre Entrance Exam 2020 on 26th May 2020. Candidates must check Pre D.El.Ed Notification carefully before filling Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2020. The process of submission of the BSTC Pre Exam online application form will be completed between February to March 2020.
Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2020- Pre D.El.Ed Exam Notification
The Primary Education Department conducts the Basic School Training Course Exam to admission for BSTC (General)/ BSTC (Sanskrit) Courses. Based on the Final Merit List, aspirants are selected in various BSTC colleges for the Teachers Training Programme of (D.El.Ed). BSTC (General) and BSTC (Sanskrit) are two courses in BSTC colleges. The BSTC 2020 Admission Process will be done through various BSTC Counselling rounds. They can also check the BSTC Counselling Dates after the declaration of Primary Education BSTC Exam Result.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan BSTC 2020
Before proceeding for registration all candidates should read following BSTC eligibility criteria first if candidates do not meet with following conditions they will not able to apply for Rajasthan D.El.Ed Exam. You must have to fulfill the eligibility which is given below:
Only Rajasthan Residence candidates are eligible for BSTC 2020 Exam. If candidates belonging to other states like as Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, etc. the candidates also eligible for the Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Application form
- Min 50% marks in the 12th examination are required for the GEN/OBC category candidates.
- Min 45% marks in the 12th examination are required for the SC/ST category candidates.
- The applicants need to have passed their 12th examination from a recognized board/university.
- Max age limit is 28 years.
- The Divorce Female applicants are eligible for relaxation in age limit.
- The Widow applicants are eligible for relaxation in age limit.
- Other states SC/ ST/ PWD/BC applicants will not allow getting the age relaxation.
- At the time of BSTC counseling students need to submit his/her 12th class mark sheet.
Rajasthan D.El.Ed 2020 Application Form- BSTC Pre Exam Registration
The admission process is done through many BSTC guidance rounds. The candidate may also check the BSTC guidance Dates when the declaration of Primary Education BSTC Test Result.
Rajasthan BSTC application form 2020 details
|Department||Primary Education Board|
|Exam Name||BSTC General / Sanskrit Pre Entrance Exam 2020 or Pre D.El.Ed Examination 2020|
|Course||Basic School Training Course (2-year)|
|Available Course||BSTC (Sanskrit) and BSTC (General)|
|Exam Name||Preliminary Entrance Examination|
|Exam Dates||Sunday, 26 May 2020|
Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Application fee
The exam fee is divided into two sections i.e.,
- Single Paper
- both Papers.
If applicants want to apply for the single paper, i.e., BSTC (General) or BSTC (Sanskrit) only then the exam fees will be applicable as follows.
- The candidate belongs to General Category and BSTC Sanskrit students: – Rs.400
- For both Paper:- Rs 450.
|Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card||Raj Pre D.El.Ed Answer key|
|Primary Education BSTC Result||UP Police Constable Admit Card|
How to apply Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2020
- Visit the official website i.e. bstc2020.org
- Check the BSTC 2018 Exam notification and open the link Rajasthan BSTC Pre Exam Application form link.
- Check the BSTC notification details and applying instructions.
- Need to fill the academic and personal details in an appropriate manner.
- Need to pay the amount after fill all the details.
- Now pay the payment.
- Submit option is available you click on submit.
- Download the details and take a print copy of the Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2020 for further use.
Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Important Dates
|Date of Release BSTC Exam Notification||18th March 2020|
|Last date of depositing fee||18th April 2020|
|Last date of form submission after deposited Challan||20th April 2020|
|Last date of correction in Submitted application||20th April 2020|
|Pre BSTC Exam Date||Sunday, 26th May 2020|
We have provided all the newest and helpful details here. we hope that candidates can fill the Primary Education BSTC Pre Test form for BSTC (General)/ BSTC (Sanskrit) Pre-entrance test. If you face any downside, then you’ll be able to place your comment here. We hope that all candidates will easily fill the Rajasthan BSTC Application form 2020 using the above official link.