Bihar TET 2019 Application Form, Check BSEB TET Notification, Eligibility Criteria Selection Process, BSEB TET Exam Date, Exam Pattern & Syllabus and fill Bihar TET online form at biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
Bihar TET Notification– This is great news for candidates who belong to Bihar State and want to make a career in the teaching field. The Teacher Eligibility Test is useful for aspirants to apply online Bihar TET Vacancy. Every year the government conducts this entrance test to fill various teaching vacancies in government schools as primary and Elementary teacher. The Bihar School Education Board manages all phases of BSEB TET 2019. The Board is going to organize the “Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test 2019” in June 2019.
Bihar School Examination Board conducts Bihar TET Examination every year to recruit the teachers for the govt. school of Bihar. Same is going to happen this year too. Bihar TET is mainly conducted to hire primary teachers for class 1 to 5 and upper primary teachers for classes 6 to 8. Eligible and Interested aspirants are able to fill Bihar TET 2019 Application form from the first week of April 2019.
Bihar TET 2019 Notification- BTET Application form Exam Date
Are you a resident of Bihar and wanted to have a government job? Do you have an interest in the teaching field? If your reply is yes for both, then this article is true for you. Moreover, you can search for any details of BTET 2019 on this page. This will help you to decide further. To gain information regarding BTET 2019 Notification, important dates, qualification, age requirement etc go through the complete article.
Check Bihar TET Exam Date, Pattern & Call letter Details- Click here
Download BTET Exam Solution paper code wise- Click here
Check BSEB BTET Exam Score & Cutoff marks- Click here
Every year the School Education Board conducts Teacher Eligibility test to find eligibility for teaching vacancies. Candidates who opted the paper-I will be able to apply for Primary Teacher level-I (Class 1 to 5) and pape-II for Elementary Teacher level-II (Class 6 to 8). We advised to candidates that they must check detailed Bihar TET Notification carefully. After that fill Bihar TET online form using necessary details.
Bihar TET Vacancy 2019 Details
|Department Name||Bihar School Examination Board|
|Post Name||Primary Teacher level-I (Class I to V) and Elementary Teacher (Classes VI to VIII)|
|Exam Name||Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Mode of Bihar TET 2019 Application Form||Online|
|BTET Exam Date||June 2019|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
Bihar TET 2019 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
To apply online for Bihar TET Vacancy and BTET Exam, aspirants must have necessary eligible conditions such as Age Limit and Education qualification.
|Post||Nationality||Age||Educational Qualification||Application Fee|
|Primary Teacher (Class 1 to 5)|| |
Indian along with Domicile of Bihar state
|Bachelors degree along with |
2 year diploma in D.El.Ed or,
4 years B.El.Ed or,
2 years B.Ed with at least 45% makrs
|UR – Rs 400 |
Reserved- Rs 200
|Upper Primary Teacher |
(Class 6 to 8)
|Bachelors degree along with B.Ed or B.El.Ed with at least 55% marks||UR/OBC- Rs 600|
Reserved- Rs 300
Teacher Classes I-V (paper-1):
- 10th pass certificate with a minimum of 45% marks or equivalent
- A student participating in final four year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.Ed)/1-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ 2 year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible to participate in Bihar TET.
- Students who have qualified B.SC/ BA/ Degree with a score of 50% marks and B.ED qualification candidates are also eligible to apply for the exam.
Teachers VI-VIII Classes (Paper-II):
Students who possess B.SC /BA/ Degree and those who are appearing in final year in B.SC/ D.ED/BA/ course with the aggregate of 45% marks and passed/appearing in Senior Secondary /B.ED with a minimum of 50% marks and passed or appearing in final four years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI.ED) / 4 years BA/B.SC, B.ED or BA (ED)/BSC.(ED)/B.ED (Special Education) with the score of 50% marks in B.Sc /BA or are eligible for Bihar TET can teach for class VI-VIII
|UPTET online Application||CTET Admit Card|
|MDSU PTET Application form||Rajasthan BSTC Application form|
Guidelines to fill BTET Application Form 2019
Know here how to apply for Bihar TET 2019 Application Form. We’ve given aspirants the complete procedure to fill up the online BTET 2019 Application Form and submit it. This will make your application submission hassle free. Without waiting for the last date, just follow these steps and apply for Bihar TET Application form 2019 easily.
- Initially, visit the official page of Bihar TET 2019 that is biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
- Next, click the link Bihar TET 2019 online registration form.
- Now provide your details and submit it which will create your registration ID and password.
- This time use your registration Id and password to open the BTET Application Form 2019.
- Complete the form with the required details as per the authority rules.
- After that upload your colored passport size photograph and scanned signature of yours.
- At last pay the application fee with the mode given there.
- Now, check the details given and click the SUBMIT button.
- Finally, take a hard copy of your Bihar TET 2019 Application Form.
- You can also submit your Bihar TET Application Form 2019 with the link provided here and following the same steps further.
Apply Online Bihar TET 2019
Bihar TET Exam pattern 2019
BTET Exam 2019 is held offline at different centers of Bihar. BTET paper contains 150 questions for 1 mark each and the duration is for 1 hour 30 minutes. Questions will be objective type and it doesn’t carry negative marking. So, candidates can prepare well to score high and to get the selection.
Bihar TET Application Form
At last, this is now your turn to go through the information of Bihar TET 2019 Application form. You can check all the details of BTET 2019 above and still, you have any queries, kindly write to us in the comment box. Our team will guide you back with your doubts. Thank you for your visit!