AFCAT Application Form 2020- Check Air Force Common Admission Test Eligibility Criteria, Selection process Apply online for IAF AFCAT 1 2020 from 1st December 2019 at official website afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT
AFCAT 1 2020 Notification Released– Graduate Candidates with minimum 50% marks and 10+2 with Science are able to apply online for “Indian Air Force Common Admission Test 2020”. Indian Air Force has released a notification for job seekers for training as commissioned Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. After completion, the courses qualified candidates will take an appointment on Commissioned officers. All aspirants first check AFCAT 1 2020 Notification and also read applying instructions.
AFCAT I Exam Application form will be available from 1st December. Candidates must have a minimum of 60% in the graduation and 10+2 with mathematics and physics and this compulsory for the exam. AFCAT 1 2020 will be scheduled on 22nd and 23rd February 2020. You can submit the AFCAT Application Form 2020 on or before 30th December 2019.
Total 220 vacancies are available in both the branches (Ground Duty & Flying Branch) Ground Duty and flying branch eligibility is different as per the norms. After the successful registration candidate will get the admit card within the 3 weeks.
AFCAT Application Form 2020- AFCAT 1 Exam Notification
AFCAT Online applications are invited for the courses commencing in July 2020 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. Online applications are also invited for grant of PC/SSC for NCC Special Entry Scheme (For flying branch) and for Meteorology Entry. Apply online Indian Air Force Airmen Bharti
AFCAT exam is conducted twice in the year which is in the month of February and August. Our Team is mentioning some important dates to be mentioned below:-
|Department Name||Indian Air Force|
|Exam Name||Air Force Common Admission Test-2020|
|Post Name||commissioned Officers|
|Job Category||Defense Jobs|
|AFCAT Application form start date||1st December 2019|
|AFCAT Registration Last Date||30th December 2019|
|Admit of of AFCAT Examination||3rd week of January 2020|
|AFCAT Exam Date||22nd to 23rd February 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for the AFCAT 1 2020
Before filling AFCAT I 2020 Application Form, candidates must go through all the eligibility criteria. And the brief of that is listed below in points:-
Age Limit- Flying Branch through AFCAT and NCC Special Entry: The Age of the candidates should be 20 to 24 years as on 01/01/2021 i.e. Born between 02 January 1997 to 01 January 2001 (both dates inclusive).
Ground Duty (Technical & non-Technical) Branch: The age of the candidates should be 20 to 26 years as on 01 January 2020 i.e. born between 02 January 1994 to 01 January 2000 (both dates inclusive). IAF Group X Y Admit Card
Flying Branch- Aspirants should have mandatorily passed with a minimum of 60% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level and
- i) Graduation with minimum three years degree courses in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% Marks or equivalent OR
- ii) BE/ B Tech degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
Ground Duty (Technical) Branch
Candidates should have minimum 60% marks in Graduation in any stream along with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects in 12th Standard Board or Equivalent or minimum 60% marks in section A & B exam of Aeronautical Society o India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
Ground Duty Non-Technical
Aspirants have a minimum of 60% marks in Graduation in any stream or minimum 60% marks in Section A & B Exam of Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
Requirements during the AFCAT I 2020 EXAM registration:-
Passport Size Photo
Thumb Impressions of the candidate
Signature of the candidates
STEP to fill AFCAT 2020 Application form
After checking the eligibility criteria candidates can apply for the exam online from the official website www.afcat.cdac.in
Step 1 – Registration
- First visit the official website and click on the apply now link.
- Always register as the New user registration.
- Find the candidate login link and click.
- Mail id is compulsory for the registration.
Step 2 –AFCAT Application Form Filling
- The application form is in 2 part, One is for Graduation and another is for 10+2.
- For Graduation, Candidates need to enter the following Details.
- Choose the Qualification Education from the Graduation option A, B, C&D.
- Name of the university
- Date of the graduation completed
- Percentage of the Graduation
- For 10+2 Candidates need to enter the following Details.
- Percentage of 10+2
- Percentage of Physics/Mathematics Obtained in 10+2
- Select the choices of course from the form.
Step 3- Uploading Document and Payment Method
- Fill all the personal details which is asked in the form
- Upload the current color photograph
- Upload the thumb impressions
- Make the payment through online or offline mode. Application form fee is INR 250.
- After that, you can Preview your form details and can also download.
AFCAT I 2020 Selection Process
Union Public Service Commission will organize the Air Force Common Admission Test in February 2020. The written test
AIR FORCE SELECTION BOARD TESTING
Stage 1 – Screening Testing
Stage 2 –Indoor and outdoor activities, Personal conversation with an interviewing officer.
AFCAT Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The exam paper will be in the English language- Candidates have to solve the complete paper in the duration of 2 hours which is 120 minutes. 100 Questions will be asked in the exams. For Correct answer, you will obtain +3 marks and for an incorrect answer – 1 marks. for un-attempted questions, No marks will be deducted.
AFCAT Exam Pattern –
- The exam will be in 2 shifts, in the English Language
- Total of 100 questions will be there and to be solved in 120 minutes
- Minimum marks you can score is 300
EKT Exam Pattern
- The exam will be in 2 shifts, in the English Language
- For technical ground duty, this test is compulsory for the candidates
|AFCAT||General Awareness, Verbal Ability, Numerical Ability and Reasoning, and Military Aptitude Test||2 Hours||100||300|
|EKT (Ground Duty Technical Branch Only)||Mechanical, Computer Science and Electrical and Electronics||45 Minutes||50||150|
Candidates must check eligibility criteria before filling AFCAT Application Form 2020. We have tried to mention useful information about AFCAT Exam such as How to apply for Indian Air Force Common Admission Test 2020, Selection Process, Branch wise vacancies. We hope that all candidates will easily register for AFCAT 1 2020 using above link.