725 job opening for drivers in Haryana Roadways
Haryana Roadways release a notification for filled 725 drivers for one year under the policy. This period may be extended until the regular drivers. For these posts qualified candidates can apply with heavy driving license. These posts are for various districts of Haryana. The applications are invited from the eligible candidates as Heavy Passenger Transport Vehicle Drivers on fixed Salary of Rs. 12,000/- per month for a period of one year or till the arrival of regular drivers whichever is earlier.
How to apply: The application form will be available at the web site of Transport Department, Haryana i.e. www.hartrans.gov.in candidate should submit only one application either through speed post/registered post/courier or delivery by hand, in the office of concerned General Manager, Haryana Roadways of his choice.
Post Name: Driver
Post Count: 725
Education Criteria: Metric + Heavy Driving License
Age Limit: The candidate shall not be less than 23 years and more than 42 years.
Eligibility Criteria: A candidate must
(a) Be a citizen of India,
(b) Be of good moral character
(c) Be of sound health
(d) Not have more than one spouse living
(e) Should have passed metric school examination with Hindi/Sanskrit as language subject or its equivalent and
Should have a valid HEAVY PASSENGER TRANSPORT VEHICLE DRIVING LICENCE with three years of experience
Last Date of submit application form: 17.09.2015
For General Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
For SC/ST/EBP Category Candidates: Rs. 25/-
The fee can be deposited by the candidate in the form of Bank Draft/demand draft/banker cheque of a nationalized/scheduled bank.
Self attested documents to be attached with application:
- Date of birth proof
- Valid Heavy Passenger Transport vehicle Driving licence
- Matriculation certificate
- Experience certificate(s)
- Additional higher qualification (if any)
- 10+2 ( in any stream)
- Polytechnic/Graduation or above
- ITI certificate in any trade
- ITI Certificate in Motor Mechanic/Diesel Mechanic
- Copy of fee-receipt issued by the General Manager
- Demand Draft/Banker Cheque (original)
- Haryana Domicile certificate ( if applied under reserve category)
- Certificate about the category for which reservation is claimed
- Gradation certificate(sports) ( if applied under OSP category)
Candidates selection should be based on Experience, Driving Proficiency, Written Test or Personal Interview.