459 Posts in National Productivity Council for Science graduates
National Productivity Council release a notification for direct recruitment for the 459 posts of Examiner of Patents and Design for Science graduates. Moreover jobs in other institutions, including Madhyanchal Grameen Bank are ejected. In addition, many jobs in other institutions and government departments are ejected.
NPC is mission oriented apex organization to promote the cause of productivity in all sectors of the Indian economy, established as autonomous, multipartite, non-profit organization by the Ministry of Industry, Govt. of India in 1958. NPC is a constituent of the Tokyo-based Asian Productivity Organisation (APO), an Inter Governmental Body, of which the Government of India is a founder member.
Examiner of Patents and Designs for CGPDTM: 459 posts
Pay Scale: Rs 15,600 to 39,100 Grade Pay – 5400/-
Candidate must be Graduate in Science from a recognized board or university.
Age: 21 to 35 years
Age relaxation as per government rules for eligible candidates.
Last Date: August 24, 2015
How to apply:
Eligible candidates Apply online on the website www.recruitmentnpc.in before August 24, 2015, 11.59 pm.
How to Fill Registration Form:
To fill up the online application form, please follow the given instructions
- For apply, Candidate should visit the homepage of the website: www.recruitmentnpc.in
- After that click on the link: APPLY ONLINE
- Candidate must fill in all the required fields. Fields marked with Red Asterisk (*) are mandatory fields and have to be essentially filled by the Candidates.
- Candidates are required to create a Login ID for Online Registration.
- After create login id fill all the fields of application form then submit.
- After that you are redirected to Fess Payment page.
- Here you pay the examination fees.
If you have any Query in filling Application form online then contact us –
Helpline No. – 9686126511, 080-32567976 – between 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM (All Weekdays)
Helpline Email ID – email@example.com