Punjab Haryana Stenographer Vacancy 2018 | PHHC Recruitment 2018
Punjab Haryana Stenographer Vacancy 2018
Punjab Haryana High Court recently announced the recruitment notification for the 239 post of Stenographer (Grade 3rd). Applications process has been started for PHHC Stenographer Recruitment 2018. A detailed notification is available on the official website regarding the PHHC Recruitment 2018. Details of the recruitment like exam dates, selection process, age limit, qualification and other are available in the notification. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the job till 25th January 2018. It is informed all the candidates that registration process is online and candidates can submit their applications from the official website only. Here, on this page we tried to gather all the necessary information of Punjab Haryana Stenographer Vacancy 2018. We hope this information will be helpful for all the candidates to know more about this job. Check below PHHC Recruitment 2018 Details.
PHHC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Details
- Organization: Punjab Haryana High Court (PHHC)
- Post Name: Stenographer (Grade-III)
- Total Seats: 239 Posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25 Jan 2018
- Official website: www.sssc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Haryana Stenographer Vacancy 2018
- Candidate should be graduated in Science or Arts from a recognized university of India and should also have proficiency in computer operating.
- Applicant’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age can be 37 years. Age relaxation is available as per the government rules.
- For General and OBC Candidates- 1000/- Rupees
- For SC/ST/OBC Candidates- 250/- Rupees
- PHC (General Candidate)- 500/- Rupees
- Reserved category of Other State- 1000/- Rupees
- Written test
- Shorthand Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
Note- for more information about the recruitment don’t forget to check the official notification.
How to Apply for the Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Posts 2018
Application Process is going on for the Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Post 2018. Candidates who are not able to apply online for the job are advised to follow these below given steps. These steps will be helpful for all the applicants to apply online.
- Visit the official website of bank: sssc.gov.in
- Click on Career link and download the official notification.
- Read the official advertisement properly.
- Now click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details and information correctly.
- Upload latest photograph and signature’s scanned copy.
- Pay the application Fee.
- After that click on submit to submit the application form.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
- Online Application Process Starting Date- 25 Dec 2017
- Last Date for Registration of Step 1- 23 January 2018
- Last Date of Payment of Application Fee- 25 January 2018
- Last Date of Registration Step 2- 27 January 2018
We shared all the information of PHHC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 here on this page. If you have any query related to this article, you can write us in the comment box. For latest updates of government jobs and results, visit our website on regular basis.
PHHC Stenographer Recruitment 2018
https://latestinindia.in/punjab-haryana-stenographer-vacancy-2018/https://i1.wp.com/latestinindia.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Punjab-and-Haryana-High-Court-Recruitment.jpg?fit=606%2C303&ssl=1https://i1.wp.com/latestinindia.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Punjab-and-Haryana-High-Court-Recruitment.jpg?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1GOVT. JOBSPunjab Haryana Stenographer Vacancy 2018 Punjab Haryana High Court recently announced the recruitment notification for the 239 post of Stenographer (Grade 3rd). Applications process has been started for PHHC Stenographer Recruitment 2018. A detailed notification is available on the official website regarding the PHHC Recruitment 2018. Details of the recruitment...admin firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorLatest In India