MPPSC Recruitment 2018: 1529 Naib Tehsildar, Transport Sub Inspector Forest Ranger Posts 2018
MPPSC 1529 Forest Ranger, Naib Tehsildar, Transport Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notification for all the unemployed candidates of India. MPPSC released notification for the 1529 vacant posts of various posts like Naib Tehsildar, Forest ranger, Transport Sub Inspector and others. Candidates who are looking for a government job can grab the opportunity before the last date. An official notification has been published on the official website of MPPSC for the MPPSC Naib Tehsildar Recruitment 2018. All the information of this job like exam dates, selection procedure, age limit, last date to apply and others are available in the notification. We suggest all the candidates to read official notification before they apply for the job. We also tried to gather some information related to this, job below in this article. Read the full article for detailed information of MPPSC Recruitment 2018.
MPPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Naib Tehsildar, Forest Ranger, Transport Sub Inspector and other
- Total Seats: 1529
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Last Date to Apply: 8 Jan 2018
- Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in
MPPSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- For Forest Ranger: Candidate must have bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/science/engineering or its equivalent from a recognized university of India.
- For Assistant Forest Conservator: Candidate must have bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent from a recognized university of India.
- Candidate’s age limit should be between 21 to 28 years as on 1.1.2018.
- Candidate’s selection is based on the performance in preliminary exam, mains exam and interview. Only the selected candidates of prelims would be able to appear in mains exam.
- For SC/ST/OBC Category: 250 /- Rupees
- For other categories and outside residents of Madhya Pradesh: 500 /- Rupees
Note: Check the official notification for detailed information.
How to Apply for the MPPSC Vacancy 2018
Candidates who don’t have knowledge about online application process can take help of the below given steps. These steps will surely help all the candidates to apply for the job very easily.
- First visit the official website of MPPSC: mppsc.nic.in
- Check for the official notification and download it.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Now go for the “Apply Online” link and click on it.
- Fill all the fields carefully.
- Now attach latest photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee by debit card/ credit card or Kiosk.
- Now click on the submit button. Take a print out of your application for future uses.
MPPSC 1529 Jobs 2018 Important Dates
- Starting date of online Application Process: 18 Dec 2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 8 Jan 2018
For more updates of latest government jobs and exams keep visiting this website regularly.http://latestinindia.in/mppsc-recruitment-2018-1529-naib-tehsildar-transport-sub-inspector-forest-ranger-posts-2018/http://latestinindia.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/mppscrecruitment.pnghttp://latestinindia.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/mppscrecruitment-150x150.pngGOVT. JOBSPSCMPPSC 1529 Forest Ranger, Naib Tehsildar, Transport Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notification for all the unemployed candidates of India. MPPSC released notification for the 1529 vacant posts of various posts like Naib Tehsildar, Forest ranger, Transport Sub Inspector and others. Candidates...admin email@example.comAdministratorLatest In India