MADHYA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION MPPSC Recruitment Notification 2016
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MPPSC has declared a recruitment notification for the recruitment on the post of Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this post online. More detailed information regarding educational qualifications, age limit, number of posts, selection procedure etc is mentioned below:-
Organization Name: – Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Apply Now –
Name of the Post: – Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer
Total No. of Posts: – 251 posts
- For Unreserved (UR):- 126 posts
- For SC:- 40 posts
- For ST:- 50 posts
- For OBC:- 35 posts
Educational Qualifications: – Candidate should possess a Graduation degree in Law or a similar from any recognized university.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MPPSC
Age Limit: – Candidate’s age should be between 24 to 40 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is done on the basis of government rules.
Apply Now –
- SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates of Madhya Pradesh are required to pay Rs. 600/-.
- All other categories candidates of Madhya Pradesh have to pay Rs. 1200/-
- All the categories (out of Madhya Pradesh candidates) have to pay Rs. 1200/-.
Selection Procedure: – Candidate will be selected on the basis of online exam and interview.
How to Apply:-
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online from the official website http://www.mppsc.nic.in/ , www.mppscdemo.in and www.mppsc.com from 14-01-2016 at 12:00 noon to 13-02-2016 till midnight.
Candidates have to fill the application form given on the above mentioned website. After the submission of the application form, download it and take a print out of the form submitted and send this online application and the attested copies of all the necessary required documents to the mentioned address.
Candidate has to pay a extra pay of Rs. 50/- for making any necessary change in the online application and can change the details in the form from 22-01-2016 to 15-02-2016.
Important dates to remember:-
- Starting Date to apply online:- 14-01-2016 12:00 PM onwards
- Closing date to apply online:- 13-02-2016 till midnight 12:00
- Starting date for modification of details :- 22-01-2016
- Closing date for modification of details :- 15-02-2016
- Date of downloading admit card/hall tickets:- from 13-05-2016 to 03-06-2016
- Date of online exam:- 05-06-2016
Online Exam Centers:-
- Indore (Code No. 1)
- Bhopal (Code No. 2)