Madhya Pradesh PSC 2968 Assistant professor Post, MPPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2018
Madhya Pradesh 2968 Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017-18
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently published a recruitment notification to recruit eligible candidates on 2968 vacant posts of assistant professor. Candidates who have a career goal to become a professor can apply for the job. Official notification of vacancy is available on the official website of MPPSC. Application process for MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 is going to be start very soon. Eligible candidates are advised to grab this opportunity before the last date. You can find all the details related to MPPSC 2968 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 like exam date, last date to apply, selection process etc in the official notification. Candidates are suggested to read official notification before they apply for the any post. We have also gathered some information here on this page regarding MPPSC 2968 Assistant Professor Vacancy 2018. For detailed information of the job, read the full article.
MPPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2018 Details
- Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
- Post Name: Assistant Professor
- Total Posts: 2968
- Job Location: Indore
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24 Jan 2018
- Official website: http://www.mppsc.nic.in/
MPPSC Assistant Professor Bharti 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed post graduation with minimum 55% Marks in relevant subjects.
- Age Limit:
- Applicant’s age should be between 21 to 40 years.
- Application Fee:
- For Candidates of General Category: 1000/- Rupees
- For Candidates of SC/ST Category: 500/-
- Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Selection Process:
- Selection process will be based on the performance in the written exam and interview.
Note: For detailed information read the official notification.
How to Apply for Madhya Pradesh PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018
It is informed to all the candidates that application mode is online and candidates can submit their application by online mode from the official website only. Applications will not be acceptable in any other mode. Candidates who don’t know to apply online can take help of the below given steps to apply for the job.
- First visit the official website: http://www.mppsc.nic.in/
- Check for the official notification for MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- Now find “Apply Online” link and click on it.
- Fill all the details as per the instructions.
- Upload latest photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee by online mode and click on submit button.
- Take a print out of application receipt for future use.
MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
Notification Release Date: 14 Dec 2017
Starting Date of Application process: 25th Dec 2017
Last Date to Apply Online24th Jan 2018
For more updates of latest Government Jobs, exams and results bookmark this website.http://latestinindia.in/madhya-pradesh-psc-2968-assistant-professor-post-mppsc-assistant-professor-jobs-2018/http://latestinindia.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/mppscrecruitment.pnghttp://latestinindia.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/mppscrecruitment-150x150.pngGOVT. JOBSPSCMadhya Pradesh 2968 Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017-18 Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently published a recruitment notification to recruit eligible candidates on 2968 vacant posts of assistant professor. Candidates who have a career goal to become a professor can apply for the job. Official notification of vacancy is available...admin email@example.comAdministratorLatest In India