KVS 1017 Vacancies 2018 for LDC UDC & Librarian Jobs
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has announced the recruitment notification for the profile of lower divisional clerk, Upper Divisional Clerk and Librarian. Applications are invited for the 1017 vacant posts of KVS. A detailed notification is available on the official website of KVS regarding the KVS LDC UDC Recruitment 2018. Details of the recruitment like exam dates, selection process, age limit, qualification and other are available in the notification. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the job till 11th January 2018. Registration process is online and candidates can submit their applications from the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya only. Here, on this page we tried to collect all the necessary information of KVS recruitment 2018. We hope this information will be helpful for all the candidates to know more about this job. Check below KVS vacancy 2018 Details.
KVS LDC UDC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Organization: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
- Post Name: LDC/UDC/Librarian and Other
- Total Seats: 1017 Posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11 Jan 2018
- Official website: www.kvsangathan.nic.in
KVS LDC UDC Recruitment 2018 Category wise details
|Name of the Post||Total Number of Vacancies According to Category|
|Administrative Officer (Group-A)||04||02||01||00|
|Finance Officer (Group-B)||01||00||00||01|
|Assistant Engineer (Group-B)||00||01||00||00|
|Hindi Translator (Group-B)||02||01||00||01|
|Upper Divison Clerk (Group-C)||70||39||24||13|
|Lower Divison Clerk (Group-C)||284||151||84||42|
KVS Recruitment 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Age limit||Educational Qualification|
|Deputy Commissioner|| 50 Years
|· The aspirants apply for this post need to possess Masters degree with 50 % Marks in the recognized university
· The students should complete B.Ed or equivalent degree to it.
|Hindi Translator (Group-B)||28 Years|
|Finance Officer (Group-B)|| 35 Years
|Assistant Engineer (Group B)||The applicants should have competed bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% Marks from a recognized university or Postgraduate M.Sc Course in the Education of NCERT in the concerned subjects, passed in CTET Paper- II
|Administrative officer (Group A)||45 Years|
|Upper Divisional Clerk (Group C)||30 Years|
|Stenographer (Group C)|| 27 Years
The applicant should be intermediate passed for the steno and LDC Posts.
|Lower Divisional Clerk (Group C)|
|Librarian (Group B)||36 Years||
The Applicant should have completed bachelor’s degree in library science or graduate with 1 year diploma.
- For SC/ST Categories: 5 Years
- For OBC Category: 3 Years
- Women of all categories will get the age relaxation of 10 years.
Note- For more information, check the official notification.
- Applicant’s selection will be based on the written test, computer test, skill test and interview (According to job profile)
- Application Fee for the post of Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner and administrative officer is 1200/- Rupees.
- Applications fee for the other posts is 750/- Rupees.
- Candidates of SC/ST and PWD category are no need to pay any application fee.
How to Apply for the KVS LDC UDC Recruitment 2018
Below, we have mentioned some easy steps to better understand the application process. These steps will help all the candidates to apply for the KVS Jobs 2018.
- First, visit the official website of KVS: kvsangathan.nic.in
- Now check for the official notification and download it.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Then after, click on the “Apply Online” Link.
- Fill all the details and information.
- Upload scanned copy of latest photograph and signature.
- Pay the application Fee.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of application for the future uses.
Important Dates of KVS Recruitment 2017-18
Starting date of Registration Process: 21st December 2017
Last date to Apply Online: 11 January 2018
Here, we provide information of all the latest government exams, jobs and results. If you have any query related to any job; write us in the comment section. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.