Honeywell Engineering jobs April 2016 | Jobs for Engineers Pune
Honeywell Engineering jobs April 2016 – Honeywell’s innovative technologies are making our world cleaner and more sustainable, more secure, connected, energy efficient, and productive. Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global trends such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 Software Engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on performance, quality, delivery, value and technology. Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies that address some of the world’s most critical challenges around energy, safety, security, productivity and global urbanization. We are uniquely positioned to blend physical products with software to support connected systems that improve homes, buildings, factories, utilities, vehicles and aircraft, and that enable a safer, more comfortable and more productive world. Our solutions enhance the quality of life of people around the globe and create new markets and even new industries.
Job Role/Designation: Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree / B.E (Computer Science/ Electronics/Electronics and Telecommunication) / MCA
Experience Required: 2 years
Honeywell Engineering jobs April 2016
Job Description –
- Inspection of field devices, Dell server, installation, cable laying & termination.
- Providing Support for generating Functional Design Specifications including User interface / database designs.
- Responsible for software development, configuration, testing and support for Terminal Automation Software’s.
- Understanding of P & ID, Logic/ Interlock diagrams, Logic Flow charts.
- Communicates with internal customer to understand the requirements and other contractual communications.
- Participate in software and Hardware Factory Acceptance Test and Site Acceptance Test of Terminal automation projects.
- Startup and commissioning of the Terminal automation system.
- Design Document and code reviews.
Desired Candidates Profile:
- Knowledge on SCADA / different process, Electronics like Hardware engineering, detail engineering, Loop drawings etc will be added advantage.
- Strong Computer science fundamentals (Operating System, Data Structure).
- Functional knowledge of Refineries / Petrochemicals / Oil & Gas / Terminal Automation domain will be preferred
- Dot NET technologies (C#, Win forms, ADO .Net), VC++ / C++
- Good written and verbal communication in English is must.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 / 2012.
- Good analytical power.
- Team player
Honeywell Hiring 2 years experienced Engineers April 2016
Salary Offered: Best in the Industry
Job location: Pune
Official Website: http://www.honeywell.com/
Shift: Day Shift
Apply Mode: Online
To Apply Online: Click Herehttp://latestinindia.in/honeywell-engineering-jobs-april-2016/http://latestinindia.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Honeywell_Logo.jpghttp://latestinindia.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Honeywell_Logo-150x150.jpgITPRIVATE JOBSTECHNICAL JOBS